[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder to submit a feedback!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_60.png (24KB, 501x566px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_60.png
24KB, 501x566px
reminder to submit a feedback!
>>
>>1515430
>Nie jestem robotem
Oh it's that one pollack. It's always you! Which one of the weeb mafia dons are you again?
>>
>>1515432
Did I give you permission to reply to me? Get the fuck out.
>>
>>1515433
Well it's a good thing you don't get to decide who replies to your posts. Eat shit, faggot. Every time you make a thread like this /qa/ stays up another month.
>>
jajajajajaja kurwa :D
>>
>>1515434
>Well it's a good thing you don't get to decide who replies to your posts.
But I do. You're not on the list.
FOAD, shitstain.
>>
>>1515436
But you don't. Otherwise I wouldn't be replying to you in your thread right now.
>>
>>1515439
Don't even fucking think about replying back to me.
>>
>>1515467
Too late.
>>
>>1515430
Please don't.
Mods work with Anime Mafia.
>>
>>1515761
It's not September 7th yet, ban evader.
>>
>>1515762
Detective Holmes is on the job. Look out.
>>
>>1515762
Who cares? Mods permabanned me for trying to fight Anime Mafia. Coming to /qa/ was my biggest mistake.
>>
>>1515765
You're that guy with the Reddit spacing though. How do we know you weren't banned for repeatedly reporting cartoon frogs? Show us the post you were trying to report. Remove your magic marker from that screenshot where it shows the link.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.