[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you still enjoy 4chan or are you only coming here out of habit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1479951171301.jpg (41KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
1479951171301.jpg
41KB, 309x309px
Do you still enjoy 4chan or are you only coming here out of habit?
>>
There are still things 4chan(/qa/) can teach me so I guess it's not about fun but the thrill of discovering things about myself.
>>
its a very bad web side but everything else is dead or worse
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 577x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 577x684px
purely out of habit, there's not a single board worth browsing on this site
yet if I decided to leave, I don't even know where I'd go
>>
I never really enjoyed it in the first place, I used to only come here when I was bored and wanted to kill time-mostly lurking, then I got addicted for a while and now i'm mostly here out of habit.
>>
>>1513755
do you want to try having hobbies? i was thinking i bet someone could get really good at making 3d models of cute girls if they spent as much time on line as i do but learning to sculpt instead of reading posts they dont like. obviously im not going to do this though
>>
File: 1496981556892.png (113KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1496981556892.png
113KB, 399x388px
>>1513748
Habit, I don't pretend to enjoy it posting as I used to.
>>
Slowly over time the signal to noise has gone off the charts, but occasionally I catch a glimmer of the old glory peek through the static.
It's like chasing a high, I guess.
>>
>>1514539
Hi bump bot.
I see you.
>>
I enjoy my time on /qa/, but other boards are hit-or-miss.
>>
>>1516240
This post appears to be spam used to bump the thread.

Just letting you all know.
>>
>>1516734
And there it is, bot-3rl.
>>
>>1513748
I like it. It also helps that I can't stand most other places. At least 4chan as a whole feels a little better than it did in the last couple years.
>>
Both, dear Kagamin.
>>
File: 1485469571377.jpg (2MB, 1562x2210px) Image search: [Google]
1485469571377.jpg
2MB, 1562x2210px
Neither of the two. I come here as escapism. It requires almost zero effort to shitpost, troll, or just lurk, this website. It's tremendously effective at distracting me from what's going on outside, that's the main reason. The anonymity gives me no pressure whatsover. If I ever feel threatened, humiliated or anxious, I can just turn a blind eye and pretend it didn't happen. I know there are better imageboards (and textboards) out there, but I don't use them because I know I'm shit and don't want to pollute the fun of others, and also because most of them fail at what they try to do (running away from shitposting and normalfaggotry while being dens for shitposters and/or normalfags). I particularly come to this board because it was fun until 4 months ago, and because it's currently terribly shit, so I don't feel a sense of guilt for being just another turd in the sewer. Thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>1513748
yes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.