[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do 2D women lust after the cock so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: It's here!.png (163KB, 930x260px) Image search: [Google]
It's here!.png
163KB, 930x260px
Why do 2D women lust after the cock so much?
>>
>>1506103
They're only drawings and you should ask on a 2D-related board. >>>/a/
>>
>>1506107
But this is the 2D/random board.
>>
/qa/ would not pass up a sublime cock
>>
>>1506103
Why is this not a banner yet?
>>
Why can't I have a cock???
>>
Because 2D women are created by men.
>>
>>1506103
I know that hentai where a girl is having an incestual relationship with her father, but then drama(?) happened and they stopped having sex
after that, she was so desperately horny that she fucked her teacher but her father found out and he proceed to join the sex (she got DP'ed)
it was so hot that I came buckets almost every single time I encountered that scene
but sadly, I won't ever get to read it again because I forgot the title and the author's name
>>
>>1507222
This is your lucky day.
https://exhentai.org/g/752493/71ee725199/
>>
>>1507223
That cover page is insta-ar**sal
>>
Or 1st page, whatever
>>
>>1507223
that's it, thank you very much anon
>>
>>1507231
No problem. I really like this artist's art style. It's probably one of my favorite eromanga due to the combination of the great art style and the whole setup.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.