[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made you switch your homeboard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0032.jpg (234KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.jpg
234KB, 780x439px
What made you switch your homeboard?
>>
File: Heart Tsumugi.png (131KB, 232x588px) Image search: [Google]
Heart Tsumugi.png
131KB, 232x588px
/bant/ didn't hate me as much as /int/
>>
Pop between /a/ and /m/ depending on the trends of the boards and what is airing. Mostly /m/ recently because they don't have the twitch and dragonmaid fags
>>
generals
>>
>>1505321
They were too rude and got into heated internet fights often, I'm with my friends on /qa/ now
>>
Normalfaggotry and generally increased levels of retardation and bitching.
>>
/a/ felt stale and I didn't feel the need to discuss anime anymore
>>
Newfag infestation
>>
>>1505326
die
>>
>>>/trash/឴឴឴឴
>>
>>1505326
Go back there
>>
>>1505321
>>
I went to /news/ from /pol/. I don't think any further explanation is necessary.
>>
File: 1464499261752.png (123KB, 644x635px) Image search: [Google]
1464499261752.png
123KB, 644x635px
>homeboard
>>
[s4s] was invented
>>
>>1505321
Stopped going to /g/ when I realized I spent more time reporting posts (in vain, I might add) than reading what few on-topic threads remained. Trolls, frogposters, memeshitters, and other wannabe /b/tards were allowed to get way out of hand, to the point where it has little to do with technology anymore, it's just a blue board version of /b/.

/c/ became my most-visited board instead. It's pretty much exactly what it says on the tin, and the janitors and mods are (usually) pretty on top of things.
>>
>>1505321
Switching interests and sense of quality
Started on /b/, > [s4s] > /r9k/ > /v/ > /a/ > /qa/
>>
>>1507158
so you are attracted to shitposting and actively avoid high quality discussion
>>
At this point I am exiled without home board
>>
>>1508268
Find a new home
>>
>>1508268
welcome to /qa/. enjoy your stay.
>>
>>1508245
>so you are attracted to shitposting and actively avoid high quality discussion
Opposite actually
If you look at my post, it's clear that it goes from shitposting/cancer to slightly less cancer.
Should probably have mentioned that i havent completely stopped visiting /a/
>>
/tg/ declined in quality considerably due to overzealous moderation, and then the quest thread plague eventually got bad enough that I stopped visiting. The board seems to have gotten rid of the quest threads at some point, but now it has generals.
>>
>>1509145
Have you considered frequenting some more niche boards?
>>
>>1505321
declining quality of boards, ex. the events of 2013-2014 and the factors behind it
>>1508268
same
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.