[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I wanted to discuss Transformers the Movie (1984) would I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
If I wanted to discuss Transformers the Movie (1984) would I do so on /a/ or /co/?
>>
>>1502079
Post it on both and see which one gets deleted!
>>
>>1502079
>>>/tv/
>>
>>>/m/
It's literally mecha
>>
>>1502079
If it has an IMDB page the the answer should be /tv/
>>
I'm putting my vote towards /tv/
>>
>>1502728
It's also japanese, animated, cartoon, toy ad which was aired on tv. He could start it on /biz/, depending on what he wanted to discuss.
>>
>>1503325
Transformers is American though.
>>
I've heard rumors of these "transformers". I hear they're robots. Robots in disguise.
>>
>>1503353
>Transformers (Japanese: トランスフォーマー Hepburn: Toransufōmā) is a media franchise produced by American toy company Hasbro and Japanese toy company Takara Tomy. Initially a line of transforming toys rebranded from Takara's Diaclone and Microman toylines,[1] the franchise began in 1984 with the Transformers toy line, and centers on factions of transforming alien robots (often the Autobots and the Decepticons) in an endless struggle for dominance or eventual peace. In its history, the franchise has expanded to encompass comic books, animation, video games and films.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers
It's both.
>>
>>1503355
Should I like it or dislike it? I'm a weeb but ironically. If it's Japanese and American I mean, kind of ambiguous.
>>
>>1503369
>asking other people what you should like and dislike
Is there any lower?
>>
File: 51381906.jpg (49KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
51381906.jpg
49KB, 320x240px
>>1503369
>>
What about the Iron Man anime, is that /a/ or /co/?
>>
You should never be going to /co/ anyway.
>>1503683
It's anime. It belongs on /a/ regardless of the source material but anons will sperg about it there and say that it belongs on /tv/ or /co/ or whatever.
>>
>>1503395
You have to understand that he's an ironic weeb
>>
File: Ironic Weebs.jpg (113KB, 854x864px) Image search: [Google]
Ironic Weebs.jpg
113KB, 854x864px
>>1503695
Those are real?
>>
>>1503698
well he said
>I'm a weeb but ironically.
and you can find a lot of people like the one on your image on twitter, they usually have an ahegao profile pic.
>>
>>1503705
I thought he was being facetious since he literally asked if he should like something or not. And huh, I thought they were just shitheads who typed in all lowercase and were needlessly rude and witty, not actual weebs
>>
>>1502079
[spoiler]Megatron and Optimus Prime die, but they are reborn as Galvatron and Rotimus Prime. Starscream also dies but becomes a ghost[/spoiler]
>>
>>1502079
You could always discuss it here! It couldn't be worse than the 130 weebshit threads on the board right now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.