[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: p12177644_b_v8_ab.jpg (268KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p12177644_b_v8_ab.jpg
268KB, 960x1440px
Thoughts on this show?
>>
Never watched it.
>>
>>>/trash/

Fuck off.
>>
>>1501507
Neither did I, just asking
>>1501508
no
>>
>>1501504
It's a show that promotes egalitarianism.
The opposite of what the most obnoxious of 4chan feel.
>>
Into the /trash/ it goes.
>>
>>1501504
It's what you get if a bunch of SJW trannies get together and create an anime.
>>
It's okay...
>>
It's ok
I hate all the crying and the shitty bomb schedule CN gives it but CN is literally the TTGNetwork these days so whatevs desu
>>
>>1501504
I like the green one. Show would suck without her
>>
>>1501504
tumblr randumbness
>>
File: 1487269629303.jpg (16KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1487269629303.jpg
16KB, 500x380px
Don't you guys just love it when the 4chan prophets magically divine information about tumblr, reddit, and various other cancer sites out of thin air?

Sure is good to know that nobody here actually has to BROWSE those sites to come to these conclusions lol.
>>
>>1501504
Show ain't bad it's just the community is shit
>>
>>1501981
I don't get it. If you never browsed them more or less in depth, how would you form an informed opinion?
It's not like visiting a website can brainwash you . There's literally nothing to lose (except a few hours of your life, I guess; but if you're on 4chan of all places that shouldn't be a concern).
>>
>>1502008
Because the informed opinion you're talking about is one of the community.

I still don't understand how people honestly believe that the communities which form on particular websites are nothing more than just mere happenstance.
Do you honestly look at those communities, after you've formed your "informed opinion" and not realize that the way they are almost always fits perfectly from the way the format of the site itself is laid out? Almost to the point where you can predict how a community will be without having to actually go and browse it?

There are aspects of these sites other than their communities which are very, very, different from 4chan. Perhaps they are related?
Those sites promote circlejerking, attention whoring, or humor aggregation for vanity points, and that's the way they were before a single user ever started using them. That is their _design_. How the hell do you think anything good could ever come out of them without having to actually go and try it?
Next you're going to tell me I have to taste dog shit before I can trust my sense of smell that it's not good
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.