[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warosu enters the blackmail business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (122KB, 849x964px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
122KB, 849x964px
Every page now links to this:
http://notdmca.net/an3763/
>>
And yet he still hasn't fixed the captcha...
>>
>The removed content is measured via “Content packs”. Content pack is a unit of content measurement which is equal to not more than 20 pictures or 60 minutes of video or 2000 words. For example, one Content pack can consist of: 10 pictures + 15 minutes of video + 500 words. Price for the removal of one Content pack is $69.

How slimy.
>>
>>1500643
A policy allowing only those willing to pay to decide what should and shouldn't be censored. A flawed system. But the one this planet's people have taken a liking to. The only applicable way to enforce such a policy is to have the price unaffordable by any entity.
>>
archived.moe guy is doing it too. On the randomarchive.com one he has removed all subtlety:
>If a post contains personal information, then you need to visit NotDMCA.Net.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6ksgvt/la_found_nude_photos_of_cousin_online_with_full/
>I contacted the admin of the website explaining the situation (including the fact that she is likely underage in the photos, as she recently turned 18) and asking for the photos to be removed from the site.
>He replied with an email stating that he would not remove the photo unless I did one of the following:
>Submitted an official DMCA takedown request and included the reference number.
>Pay an agency (he mentioned NotDMCA.net) to perform a takedown service without proof of ownership.
>Pay him a "donation" of 0.06 BTC.
wew
>>
>>1500672
This is good. If people want to censor things they ought to pay a price for it. This will quickly narrow down people's wish to censor others to what they truly care about. Which surprisingly may be very little.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.