[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>step-dad's gout flares up, is in excruciating pain,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: smugzone.png (30KB, 638x398px) Image search: [Google]
smugzone.png
30KB, 638x398px
>step-dad's gout flares up, is in excruciating pain, can barely walk with a cane while limping
>he is a devout Christian and abhors drug usage
>concoct him poppy seed tea in a crystal chalice and cajole him to believing it is an elixir the recipe of which God bestowed upon me in a spiritual vision
>his pain dissipates and he now reveres me as a disciple of Christ, imploring I become invested with the clergy
>>
File: tenshiSMCD.png (234KB, 424x598px) Image search: [Google]
tenshiSMCD.png
234KB, 424x598px
switching to cancerman for today's spam, are we?
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>1493878
I'm sorry my post bothered you, friend.
>>
You know that that's a very immoral thing to do, right?
>>
>>1493907
I didn't want someone I care for to remain in incessant, debilitating pain. I guess our code of ethics differ, but that's okay, we're all different in some way, that's what makes humanity so special.
>>
I'm very sad with my life, /qa/. It's because I want a girlfriend.

I try to get together on girls on MySpace, but it always ended up to fail, and backstab me RIGHT IN THE HEART. And these girls would say stuff like, "Leave me alone", "I'm calling the police if you stalk me on MySpace one more time..", or "Ew, you're so emo. Get away from me, freak, I already have a boyfriend."

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR, /QA/. I WANT A GIRL WHO LOVES AND UNDERSTANDS ME SO FUCKING MUCH AND I CAN'T FIND HER. So that's why I'm looking around for other places.

By the way, this is me in the pic. The scar is from the pain I suffered.
>>
Questions and Answers,

This is really me, Ryan, aka "Emo Myspace Guy" to some of you guys, and I just want to say whoever made that discussion board of me going all emo can DIE. The fucker has no right to make fun of my scar, it was a journey to hell and back from what I had to go through to live. Not only that, but I am NOT desperate for a girl. I don't need a girl at all.

And this is me in the picture, I took down the pictures of me shirtless because of you fuckers.

Fuck you, 4chan. kthxbai

Ryan Shoemaker
>>
I'm very sad with my life, /qa/. It's because I want a girlfriend.

I try to get together on girls on MySpace, but it always ended up to fail, and backstab me RIGHT IN THE HEART. And these girls would say stuff like, "Leave me alone", "I'm calling the police if you stalk me on MySpace one more time..", or "Ew, you're so emo. Get away from me, freak, I already have a boyfriend."

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR, /QA/. I WANT A GIRL WHO LOVES AND UNDERSTANDS ME SO FUCKING MUCH AND I CAN'T FIND HER. So that's why I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

By the way, this is me in the pic. The scar is from the pain I suffered.
>>
I'm very sad with my life, /qa/. It's because I want a COOKIE.

I try to get together on girls on MySpace, but it always ended up to THE FLORIDA EVERGLADES, I want a girlfriend, I want a girlfriend, I want a girlfriend, girlfriend, YUP, YUP, ARE YOU SNEAKING UP ON ME?! Get away from me, freak, YOU ARE A STUPID GIRL. GET OUT, freak, I already have A SECRET. DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR, /QA/. IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR, /QA/. WORMS AND PLASTIC MINNOWS. A BLOCK OF CHEESE. DEXTER'S SECRET DEXTER'S SECRET DEXTER'S SECRET DEXTER'S SECRET DEXTER'S SECRET...
>>
>>1493935
>>1493937
>>1493940
>>1493943
I hope and pray the stars align in tandem with an impetus to leave your house so the fated meeting with your god-given soulmate may finally come to fruition.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.