[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we pretend 4chan is shutting down in 24 hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3449.jpg (55KB, 377x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3449.jpg
55KB, 377x326px
ITT: we pretend 4chan is shutting down in 24 hours
>>
best day of my life fuck this shitty s(h)ite
>>
>>1488980
>Ill start.

Goodnight!
>>
What's the replacement?
>>
>>1488996
8chdotnet or 7chandotorg would probably be the most likely candidates
>>
>>1488980
I'm good
>>
>>1488996
no-you
or ota
>>
>>1488996
32ch
>>
File: 1474597354544.png (330KB, 512x576px) Image search: [Google]
1474597354544.png
330KB, 512x576px
Finally other imageboards can grow, and I'm not talking about garbage like 8gag.
>>
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>1488980
>pretend
>>
File: rip.png (6KB, 810x54px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
6KB, 810x54px
>>1489681
>>
>>1488996
(i wonder what the responses will be when i reply with)
reddit
>>
Great. Just. Great
>>
sugoi
>>
They should not announce that ahead of time
Shitposting apocalypse would occur
>>
>>1491982
Good point. Too bad I would have no way of connecting with one or two people I would like to be friends with.
>>
>>1492009
You should already have a backup by this point
>>
>>1492010
I've never spoken to them off of 4chan. I kind of like the anonymity of it, and 4chan shutting down seems like something that wouldn't happen. Now that I think of it, I would really regret it if 4chan really did shut down and cut me off from them.
>>
>>1492020
Just make a backup plan when you talk to them at some point. Desginate another chan as the place to regroup after 4chan dies.
>>
>>1492031
>Desginate another chan as the place to regroup after 4chan dies
I can't stand most of the people who moderate (especially the ones who make bad rule sets) "chans". Regardless of whether the rules are responsibly enforced, at least I can agree with the rules on 4chan. They're clearly made with honest and good intentions. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't find a website with rules that are designed to keep it real.
>>
>>1492045
I can't argue with that. You could always make some throwaway e-mails and exchange those so you can still get in touch with them.
>>
>>1492051
That might work. Then again, there's a good chance they wouldn't want to be my friend for very long. I have very little tolerance for people who don't want to see things for what they are. I only get along with people who really think.
>>
>>1492060
Then I suppose now is the best time to accept the fleeting nature of life and cherish the time you have with them.
>>
>>1492020
It's much more likely those people will just stop posting.
>>
See you all tomorrow.
>>
>>1492066
I do enjoy seeing them, every time I see them. 4chan serves as a platform I can get close to them on, without getting so close as to cause us to push away from each other. 4chan has shoes that nothing short of a near copy could replicate or improve on.
>>
>>1492096
I understand this quite well.
>>
>>1488996
Gensokyo.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.