[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has /qa/ become another shitposting board like /bant/,/pol/,/b/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Why.png (121KB, 1038x540px) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
121KB, 1038x540px
Why has /qa/ become another shitposting board like /bant/,/pol/,/b/ and /tv/. I thought /qa/ was about questions AND answers regarding moderation and admins, not an anime picture with text below saying "I cant find my shoes." or "Ruby eating cookies."

Anyway, I made this thread to say fuck the mods on /v/, my thread was genuine.Just because my image made you uncomfortable it doesn't mean you have to censor me, anorexia is real.
>>
There's nothing shitty about anything except frogs.
>>
you obviously are not a regular /qa/ user
you know nothing about this board at all
you are one of the retarded fucks that comes here complaining about mods and bans and shit when this board has never been for that
yes many people have done that, but that is beginning to peter out from what i have seen
you are a dying breed on this board
anyways, mods don't give a fuck, go to irc if you wanna talk to them
>>
File: instructions.png (694KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
instructions.png
694KB, 1280x1480px
>>1486636
>I thought /qa/ was about questions AND answers regarding moderation and admins
You were wrong.
>>
>>1486636
>/v/
go back there
>>
>>1486636
this isnt /q/ you bitch, also
>/v/ mods and jannies in charge of doing a good job on a high traffic board with no salary
>>1486640
i cant believe you beat the frog edit
>>
If that is what you consider quality, then I'm glad that /qa/ has become a goodposting board.
>>
>>1486636
If I was a mod I would've perma'd you for that pic.
>>
cool
>>
nigger
>>
>>1486636
You can still rant and meta post about your board if you want, just dont expect a mod response
>>
13:06:19
13:06:48
13:07:31
that discord coordination
>>
>>1489392
really incredible
>>
>>1486636
You've fallen far below /bant/, friendo. If /bant/ is where /pol/ dumps their shitposters, /qa/ is where /bant/ dumps theirs.
>>
>>1491856
extremely painful
>>
File: 1501326197660.png (905KB, 814x946px) Image search: [Google]
1501326197660.png
905KB, 814x946px
>>1492479
I remember when this board was a nice place. It was Moot's last child.
>>
>>1486640
These faggots from /ota/ wanted their precious 2D/Random board and now they won't go away
>>
>>1492479
le for you lol
>>
>>1493801
die
>>
>>1486636
That ban was appropriate by mature adult standards. You know it, the mods know it, I know it, and almost everybody knows it. You're making a fuss over this because you're bored. Grow up and find something else to do.
>>
>>1486636
metabump
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.