[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where you ever into music? I almost had myself a double major

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Where you ever into music?
I almost had myself a double major in CS and music performance.
>>
File: IMG_20160925_244044410.jpg (3MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160925_244044410.jpg
3MB, 5344x3006px
Very few people can pull off a double major.......
>>
You are poor because you had to go to college as you need to work.
You are dumb because you had to college to be taught something as you can't self learn it.
You are useless for choosing two meaningless courses.
And, finally, you are pathetic for bragging about the as you think this is something to be proud of.
>>
>>1485127
Fuck off from this board circlejerker. People who go to college are both poor and dumb. Poor because they want a "high paying" job for their education (I say high paying between quotation marks because 100k is still middle class). And dumb because they can't just go to a library and read a book, they need teachers personally explaining simple subjects. On top of it in this case that nigger chose to major in two useless fields. CS is full of Indians who will work twice as much for half the pay and Biology, what the fuck does he want to do with that degree? Flip burgers? That nigger should be embarrassed for his insecurity, bragging about getting dual "hard" degrees to anonymous anime fans. Not only nobody but his personal cock suckers care about his life "achievements", but a dual major in a C tier State University is far from being either hard or an achievement. Again, please do fuck off from 4chan and the imageboard cosmoverse. There are sites like Instagram and Facebook more appropriate to your kind of circle jerking retards.
>>
>>1485129
You sound like a faggot lol
>>
>>1485129
What subjects have you self-taught, and how much do you make?
>>
>>1485124
Not really. The most I've done is mess around haphazardly with stuff like frooty loops or Mario Paint.
>>
>>1485129
I didn't read this.
>>
>>1485129
#MAGA fellow kekistani
>>
>>1485129
EY B0SS? XD
>>
File: teenageengineeringPO.jpg (320KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
teenageengineeringPO.jpg
320KB, 630x420px
I went for guitar lessons when I was about 10 but I never practised so I want very good. I received two of these as a gift a few years ago and have been playing with them on and off. They're good introductory synthesizers but odn't have much function for more experienced people.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.