[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you threw up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1487449079850.png (134KB, 430x347px) Image search: [Google]
1487449079850.png
134KB, 430x347px
When was the last time you threw up?
>>
File: 1495569634267.png (71KB, 506x329px) Image search: [Google]
1495569634267.png
71KB, 506x329px
3 - 4 months ago. I was fine around 8am then i started to have a bit of stomachache, it became pretty unbereable by 10am so i went into the shower to feel better (with much success), but only 5 minutes after getting out i threw up
I thought it was over but after 4 - 5 minutes again, my stomach was really hurting. Then i threw up again 5 minutes after that, at that point i had no more food left in me to throw up so it was just some weird liquid
Some 20 minutes after that i puke again, and it keeps going on after that. I stopped counting once i reached 8 pukings, the whole thing lasted 6 hours total and after the second i went in bed to have a chance at falling asleep to avoid further puking. I think i puked 11 - 12 times that day total, maybe more. At 4am i fell asleep by exhaustion and once i woke up i was somewhat fine and didn't puke anymore
It was pure hell
>>
>>1482697
What did you eat?
>>
>>1482783
I don't think i had eaten anything that day
>>
About 5 months ago. I woke up during the night and went and threw up in my bathroom. I'm not sure of the cause as I hadn't been sick recently and I wasn't sick in the days after. What's strange is something similar happened last year as well, I woke up in the middle of the night and threw up with no cause. The time this year I had a fish burger at a local restaurant, but I don't remember the context of the last time.
>>
>>1482642

In about five minutes probably
>>
Few months ago when I had a bad migraine.
>>
A couple hours ago. I've been off work today - I think I must have caught some kind of stomach bug or something, but I'm starting to feel a little better now.

Before today, about two weeks ago when I drank way too much (that happens to me maybe once every month or two because I have a problem)
>>
wait i'll tell you but its normbro story
>>
My cat threw up as I was reading this thread
>>
2 weeks ago
>>
Some time last year, maybe in the fall. It was drinking related
>>
wait wait
>>
>>1482642
I honestly can't remember. I guess I've got a stomach of steel.
>>
This morning.
>>
>>1484178
i'm your cat
sorry
>>
>>1482642
when i had to clean my dog's vomit. luckily i went outside to do it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.