[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /qa/ think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: arab shooters.png (34KB, 972x1108px) Image search: [Google]
arab shooters.png
34KB, 972x1108px
What does /qa/ think of this?
>>
I don't.
>>
>>1480426
I think you already posted this here today and it's been posted on /pol/ 200 times.
>>1479802
>>
>>1480429
Right. But what do you think of it?
>>
America is manipulating statistics to effect popular opinion?
Who would have thought?
>>
>>1480440
*affect
>>
>>1480432
I think it's a standard /pol/-themed infographic of questionable origin. The 972x1108 version is listed on google images as originating at 4plebs, which as you know is the biggest /pol/ archiver, which means it's from /pol/. No blogs or news sites of any partisan affiliation appear to have used the images, at least according to the top reverse image search sites, and the only mentions on twitter are from /pol/ themed accounts.
>>
>>1480449
What about the links in the image?
>>
>>1480451
What about them? Mother Jones, being one of the most leftist of left-leaning opinion journals, I highly doubt they would ever categorize a racial breakdown of any crime by percentage of per-capita representation. While I will take for granted that the source of the figures does in fact come from Mother Jones and the US. Census, I have trouble believing they would compile the information in such a way to over-represent any specific racial group. Furthermore, it's foolish to drawn specific conclusions from one set of data without knowing all the variables that went into the data, such as country of origin of those surveyed and current disposition.
>>
>>1480457
It lists each major shooting. All you have to do is go down the list and see if each perpetrator has arab ancestry or not.
>>
Since you're already responding to this shitty /pol/ thread I might as well ask as well:

Given that /pol/ has a massively high new user count and that this image will be seen by many people whom take it without a grain of salt, what can be done to discredit it?
>>
>>1480463
Going through the list and seeing if by removing all the Arabs from the white section, they become overrepresented
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/
>>
>>1480462
>1986-
>doesnt account for kills, only shootings
>asian is somehow above whites and blacks combined
how did you fuck up so bad making this
>>
>>1480541
>What is google
Yare yare daze
Also it's adjusted for proportion stupid. If you had the ability to look a little to the left you would see that.
>>
>>1480426
damn, really makes you think...
>>
>>1480426
My eyes literally gloss over of sheer boredom.

Do you people seriously surround yourself with this stuff all day every day?
>>
>>1480670
Thanks for the bump :)
>>
>>1480671
Your welcome?
>>
>>1480672
*You're
>>
>>1480673
I meant what I said motherfucker
>>
>>1480670
buttmad weeb
>>
>>1480681
lol what? Are you offended by my indifference anon?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.