[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey GR15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

https://mlpol.net/mlpol/res/53659.html#54869
>>
go back there
>>
booyah
>>
lmao
>>
File: images(2).png (12KB, 739x415px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).png
12KB, 739x415px
wat the actual fuck
>>
are those people for real? do they seriously believe this?
>>
>>1479682
it's a /pol/ spinoff, what the fuck do you expect?
>>
File: 955091642.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
955091642.gif
2MB, 320x287px
>>1479686
There goes the weeb mafia poking the bear again. It's almost as if they've forgotten April was just 3 months ago.
>>
It's like anontalk 2.0
>>
>>1479686
some kind of common sense
>>
>>1479689

Yeah, i'm sure you were shitting up the board right along side them back then.
>>
>>1479689
>There goes the weeb mafia poking the bear again.

Oh no I'm shaking in my boots, pls don't pwn us again...
>>
>>1479699
Nice accusation shit for brains. The only thing that's certain is that you were one of the primary instigators of that whole feud.
>>
>>1479702

I'm pretty sure that was the mods actually. Whether i had never come to /qa/ or not, as long as /mlpol/ was to be created and bait tons of trolls and retards into the mod's prank, /qa/ getting assaulted would not change.
>>
>>1479701
>us
Go back to /ota/ faggot
>>
>>1479713
Do you honestly think you're actually discouraging anyone with your "go back to x" and "stop making threads" posts, or do you do that simply to placate your mentally ill mind?
>>
>>1479709
I'm pretty sure you would blame the mods for the spamming attack you launched at their website too. Take some responsibility for a change. When is /qa/ ever not being assaulted either? If it's not mlpol, it's jp. I fail to see the distinction.
>>
>>1479716
Get out. Never come back.
>>
>>1479716

It's part of the same people pushing the "weeb mafia anime raiders" narrative against anyone who dares post anything other than baited complaints to detract from potentially good threads and frogspam. Probably best not to waste too much mental effort on them.
>>
>>1479722
Go back to your spinoff, raider.
>>
>>1479722
don't respond
>>
OP you should have deleted this when you had the chance.
>>
>>1479722
Considering how you were the one who posted >>999998, it's really funny that you are denying there is a group of weebs here with an agenda to turn this board into their personal 2DRandom shitpost factory. You are one of them, you should know.

>>1479726
Fuck off.

>>1479728
You should stay on /int/
>>
Honestly this is a pretty shit thread and i have no idea why you started it
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.