[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with ironic weebs these days. This is awful.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1497891766419.png (107KB, 617x905px) Image search: [Google]
1497891766419.png
107KB, 617x905px
What is it with ironic weebs these days. This is awful.
>>
Did you just forget that you saved this pic a month and a half ago?
>>
>>1476766
What is 4chan X.
>>
>>1476762
ironic weebs need to die
>>
It's pretty sad when someone replies to this with their actual name and pic.
>>
>>1476814
Teens grew up with the principle that using their real name and pictures on the internet is a good idea.
>>
>>1476816
It makes sense because they grew up with facebook and twitter and probably use the internet mostly for socializing, and this is important to them so they want people to know who they are so that they can be found more easily. Unfortunately I guess they don't understand the downside to that kind of thing.
>>
>>1476824
There is no downside.
>>
>>1476807
Clearly it's dishonest.
>>
Less people that breed is always a good thing. This planet is getting too crowded.
>>
>>1476762
Utterly normal and mainstream in every way. Don't let another weeb call anyone a normalfag again.
>>
File: IMG_280605_745071.jpg (3MB, 5344x4008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_280605_745071.jpg
3MB, 5344x4008px
Better question. Why aren't you an ironic weeb?
>>
>>1476762
Looks like an /a/ screencap.
>>
>>1476762
Because more and more kids are growing up in broken families and if a kid sees that his mom and dad couldn't work out their marriage, then that doesn't really instill much confidence in his or her future romantic endeavors.

Also, seeing even the supposed alpha males of society like Hollywood male celebrities who are supposed to be envied according to society, getting fucked over in divorce court, just makes any male lose confidence in maintaining stability in a relationship.

Even billionaires aren't safe from divorce court so if the most "alpha males" in society can't escape from divorce court, how would an average nobody male cope?
>>
>>1477487
idk
>>
How do we delete them?
>>
>>1477952
Get rid of Trevor
>>
File: cuteandkawaiicopy.jpg (35KB, 671x341px) Image search: [Google]
cuteandkawaiicopy.jpg
35KB, 671x341px
Also, I'm starting to suspect that these "ironic weebs" we see en masse today are just the new modern flavor of the weeaboos seen on Gaia and the like back in 2007, thus making them actual weeaboos, wannabe-Japanese.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.