[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to get advice from strangers on the Internet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What's the best way to get advice from strangers on the Internet?
>>
>>1473685
what kind of advice?
>>
>>1473687
I want to know how to act and how to think.
I've never had a father or mother figure to guide me so I lean on 4chan to teach me everything about life.

Please help me find a good way to build an authority figure through 4chan.
>>
>>1473690
>I've never had a father or mother figure to guide me so I lean on 4chan to teach me everything about life.

That's a horrible idea if you aim to be a normalfag lmao.
>>
>>1473690
I can be your daddy. Albeit a very drunk one.
>>
ask jeeves, bro
>>
>>1473690
>I want to know how to act and how to think.
just be yourself
I don't think there is any other answer.
>>
teach yourself philosophy and stand on the shoulder of giants, you won't need guidance from anyone if you do that
>>
>>1473685
Avoid anything related to mental illness.
It triggers the normbros.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
File: 1479536262107.jpg (118KB, 580x376px) Image search: [Google]
1479536262107.jpg
118KB, 580x376px
>>1473755
Hmm okay... what could go wrong? I am a gentleman after all!
>>
I don't suppose any of you have some get rich quick schemes.

I heard crypto currency is doing pretty well.
A kind anon told me to invest in some sort of coin... I've forgotten which one.
>>
>>1473769
Do NOT fall for /biz/ memes.
If you want to earn money off crypto you need to do research.
>>
>>1473769
>Get rich quick schemes

Yea, buy DGB, it's going to be the first penny coin!! (good thing, you must always buy high and sell low).
>>
>>1473773
umm, no fudder. always fall for /biz/ memes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.