[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are your dopamine/noepinephrine/serotonin/ga ba levels so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1468358605784.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468358605784.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
why are your dopamine/noepinephrine/serotonin/gaba levels so perfect during your first few years of life? why do they all fall apart as you get older?

I'm using the logic that my brain levels are already fucked up to justify fucking aruond with them more with big pharma drugs.
>>
old people (>20) should just die
>>
>>1473508
your brain is fucked up by your environment by age 7
>>
>page 10
>anime
bump
>>
>>1474155
This is an >>>/r9k/ thread
>>
>>1474157
The best threads.
They trigger the normfriends.
>>
You can't even remember your first few years of life. You're barely sentient.
>>
File: 120880.jpg (19KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
120880.jpg
19KB, 600x338px
>>1474170
you remember being 4, being most in touch with your true self
>>
>>1474160
I think you're just using the term 'triggered' to convince others not to invade your attempts to make a feels circle jerk inside of /qa/...
>>
The red pill was when Neo went looking for freedom and self actualization down the rabbit hole in Matrix I. The black pill was Episode II when Neo realized the rabbit hole itself was just another layer of control. Remember when the Black Oracle offered him candy. Her candy was an homage to the pill Morpheus gave Neo and a mockery of the idea of the original pill choice. Ultimately, the only true freedom is total destruction of everything- a bitter pill which Neo chose not to take and instead save both the systems of control and the deluded fools seeking freedom.
>>
/pol/ told me not to take my medicine... yet they keep telling me to take this strange and almost mystical "red pill"
>>
>>1474179
I think you feel powerless for being unable to make me leave or assimilate after weeks.
>>
>>1473506
I have no hormones, as I am a computer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.