[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does 4chan need to ruin everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

File: 00624066.jpg (214KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
00624066.jpg
214KB, 1280x1024px
4chan has ruined everything for me. Women, money, work, play, games, fucking everything! I cant even enjoy hanging out with my old normie freinds anymore, all i can enjoy now is sitting alone on fucking /qa/ with you fucks! So, why the fuck does 4chan have to ruin everything?
>>
>>1472630
Sounds like you have life sorted out t.bh.
>>
>>1472630
What is it about this board that is so appealing?
>>
>>1472639
lurk more.
>>
1) Are you willing to dedicate our life to the living out of your own definitions until they stop working?
( ) Yes ( ) No ( ) Other

2) In the event of the collapse of your definitions, are you willing to adjust and if need be, release them entirely in order to grow receptive to your next evolutionary phase of intelligence?
( ) Yes ( ) No ( ) Other

3)What is your favorite brand of beer?

[If you answered YES to at least two of the above questions you are now under serious consideration for ANGEL TECH eligibility. The final approval, however, rests with you.]
>>
>>1472652
(x)Yes
(x)Yes
I prefer vodka
>>
>>1472630
10 internets on blacklong
>>
>>1472630
Shut up, god. You're the one who made this whole universe.
>>
>>1472630
It doesn't.

It just makes you aware that everything is already ruined.
The very foundations of how our world functions rewards all the wrong things. If you actually look closely you'll see that everything has an actual push AWAY from anything genuine.

The business model that basically the entire world runs on is a process of finding the line right on the border of how much shit people can put up with versus how much money you can squeeze out of them. That's not me being edgy, if you think about it you'll see that is quite literally exactly how our economy works.

For everything in this world that you find "good", it's someone's job to crank those gears slowly building a statistical model of why it's "good" and then how they can change it to make it profitable, and then how they can market that profitable version to everyone until they forget that it's ever different from the original

People actually believe that the amount of time you spend doing something = quality of a product or progress, so our entire society is built around fucking wasting as much of your time as possible because the more time you spend fucking slowly cranking gears (without wasting time on anything silly like actually thinking about what the fuck you're doing) the more "progress" people feel like you're making.

From this point of view it actually makes sense that everything is shit. Our whole way of life would have to change before good things can truly thrive.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm8i9qMxeRQ
>>
>>1472768
I value my life quality based on how much free time I have proportionate to work done, and how much interesting, exciting, or otherwise pertinent to my interests the stuff done in my free time is. working a small part time job to barely afford a shitty shelter and boring food but having lots of free time is preferable to having a half-million dollar salary and never having time to put it to good use. Now, don't think I'm a minimalist. I love excess, but specifically excess I can have fun with. Faster vehicles, stronger weapons, smarter computers, bigger scopes of exploration, bigger and more ludicrous machines? I love all that. But a shitty system of labor which sucks the soul out of all but the top couple thousand people and sucks for everyone? Leave me fucking out of it. Of course, being in the fun parts of the military might be alright, but eventually the fags at the top would send you back home for "trauma" or some gay bullshit so you can work a desk job or live bored and fat until you die of some retarded disease.
>>
File: Reading.jpg (58KB, 250x866px)
Reading.jpg
58KB, 250x866px
>>1472652
a.doko.moe/ajvsxe.pdf
>>
I love my /qa/ frens!
>>
File: two stars.jpg (877KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
two stars.jpg
877KB, 1200x1300px
>>1473714
Nice job finding a pdf version and I appreciate you sharing. I particularly like pages 146, 149, 153, 156, 159, and 160.
>>
File: m.jpg (25KB, 270x274px)
m.jpg
25KB, 270x274px
>>1473938
Crucial to charisma is a sense of good timing, of being at the right place at the right time. The key to perfect timing is believability... the ability to believe in yourself and what you are doing. This works because timing automatically takes care of itself with a strong belief. In order to coincide with the world around you, you will need the conviction that you definitely play an important part in it. It's easier for others to believe in you when you believe in yourself. Charisma, by itself however, is not necessarily a promise of thoughtful direction. It requires a certain guidance from the wearer to become an effective communication tool. As a goal, charisma turns to "glitz"... which stands out like gaudy, fashion jewelry on a tacky, polyester pant suit. Like champagne, it must be used quickly after it's opened so the bubbles won't disappear.

You have to be something of an actor to sustain charisma. In the midst of veritable crisis, charisma not only believes as if everything is OK but makes us believe it's sparkling. The beauty of this charismatic attribute comes with its ability to pretty much flow with whatever comes up. Remember, timing is believability, no matter where you are... believe in yourself and stay "in character." The beauty of flowing with change can be cultivated through understanding the practice of polarizing our persona. A polarized persona is a personality balanced enough to express both sides of its nature... the Masculine and the Feminine. CHARISMA TRAINING requires flexible, spontaneous persona. If we are "hung up" or in resistance to expressing either Masculine or Feminine qualities, our charisma is suddenly put on hold. We can no longer be ourselves, completely, around others.
>>
File: evaha.jpg (71KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
evaha.jpg
71KB, 666x666px
WHO ARE YOU and WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

The Central Nervous System controls the body. Its regulation of pain, pleasure, reflex, behavior, emotions and everything we know as "real" is a response to the program it receives from DNA. The Body is devotional by nature and takes its orders from the Brain, a bio-computer innocently acting on its orders from its creator, DNA, who in turn evolves from the Sub-atomic Mysteries perpetually churning forth from the nucleus of the Atom. The message Subatomic Mysteries pass onto DNA is: i-n-f-i-n-i-t-y. The time the Central Nervous System gets it, it spells immortality and when the Body gets it, it's Reproduction Time. This is how sex is the greatest mystery of all. It translates the genetic message of immortality by reproducing to perpetuate the species, which is DNA'S way of knowing itself through the purpose of living forever.

DNA, however, may not have designed and/or translated its message/program of immortality to accommodate each individual CNS's preferred style of surviving. Until this program is made conscious and understood, it is safe to say that we are Robots for DNA. That is, until we learn enough about this program as Bodies and as our CNS so we learn to think like DNA and co-design the program. Since DNA is the blueprint or language by which Life knows itself, it is up to us to recognize a biological basis for our ideas about Life. The more we find out how Life works, the more we can synchronize ourselves to its intent and Be Alive. But first, we must find, define and redefine our Robotic, Conditioned Self... that part of us which runs on AUTOMATIC and governs those regions as of yet, unclaimed by our personal approval and acceptance.
>>
File: s.png (734KB, 1132x810px)
s.png
734KB, 1132x810px
Short Circuit
This happens when a survival gear can no longer operate as a support function for its overtone as a result of a sudden blast and/or overwhelming influx of High School information. First Gear supports Fifth Grade, Second Gear supports Sixth Grade, Third Gear supports Seventh Grade and Fourth Gear supports Eighth Grade. Causes of "over-amping" or short circuit often include Premature "enlightenment" without previous stabilization of survival priorities, information overdose (forgetting to include assimilation time), the need to redefine the nature of the gear to include more information and/or energy from its overtone, and an inability or unwillingness to speak with the robot. Short circuits happen when the ground wire is loose, disconnected and/or inadequate to handle the amount of charge coming through the wire. The robot is the wire. The charge is How Much Life We CanTake.GroundTheRobot."Earthtorobot,EarthtoRobot...doyoureadme!"
>>
All four major areas of robot malfunction often overlap, providing an intrinsic cross-reference system of scanning. After getting used to adjusting ones own karma, the competent karma mechanic soon develops enough skill to survive any situation whatsoever. By the process of self- communication (talk to the robot), enough rapport can be developed to eventually get the robot to work for you. As the karma mechanic learns to listen and tune into his/her own survival signals when they come up, the perception to read others emerges as a potential healing aid. The process of integrity is crucial to healing, as all healing is actually self-healing. After healing oneself, it is possible to catalyze this process in another due to the real knowledge gained by actual work on oneself. Every robot heals at a different pace and style of recovery based in it's programs. If somebody does not want to be healed, they won't. Belief plays a powerful part in the concentration of positive emotion.. .those feelings which affirm ones being. To the degree one is able to affirm ones own being, is the degree one may affirm another, as we are all equal in being alone. Healing is simply any activity capable of quickening and deepening this affirmation.
>>
holy pseudoscience batman
>>
File: MagicalManifestation.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MagicalManifestation.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>1475543
Hush there, back to sleep for you!
>>
>>1473714
What's this book about?
Worth a read?
>>
>>1475997
The opposite of dogma.
Not for everyone.
>>
File: 1449529319463.jpg (24KB, 647x515px) Image search: [Google]
1449529319463.jpg
24KB, 647x515px
They call it

Catma.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.