[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the biggest emotion on 4chan today fear? The fear of some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Is the biggest emotion on 4chan today fear?
The fear of some entity who will mock you, fear of the future, fear to express your mind?

It would explain why templates are so common, hivemind thought is encouraged and why /pol/ has so much power.
How does one fight fear?
>>
The notion that to self moderate requires an exploitation of fear encourages others to use fear in return eventually paralyzing people to the point where only the fearless know how to act.
>>
Quite the opposite. Do you think calling obvious newfags newfags does anything?
>>
>>1471489
4chan and the old internet is dying. White virgin males (4chans primary demographic) also feels threatened by women and minorities.

The fear of the death of the old is why /pol/ has become the most popular board and why 4chan is so fearful today.
>>
I fear nothing
my steel resolve is unresolvable
my iron spirit unbreakable
my mettle unlimited
my courage like a lion
my heart strong but not ice
worthless words will not stop my thoughtful posts
>>
>>1471496
Also raiding has become popular again because the Internet is so intertwined with real life you can wreak even more chaos.
>>
File: 4d381a567b8c90f332b6f82d4ddfa234.jpg (983KB, 1442x2000px) Image search: [Google]
4d381a567b8c90f332b6f82d4ddfa234.jpg
983KB, 1442x2000px
>>1471499
Damn phone...

>>1471494
Do you think people telling a newfag to kys, gb2reddit, bluepiled and etc. Isn't creating the idea that newfags should conform or be hated.
AKA coercion by fear?
>>
You fear the void
Your resolve will waiver
Your spirit will crumble
Your mettle will falter
Your heart shall never feel again
You know not the words the void utters
>>
>>1471504
No, because the vast majority of newfags today are people who discovered 4chan through social media and already have an established view conditioned by those sites of what it should be (4chan is for "memes", "shitposting", etc.), and thus much more likely to disregard any sort of disapproval as other people being "triggered" or whatever.
>>
>>1471509
That doesn't seem like how a normal person thinks.

All individuals seek acceptance, you're only describing the people do far gone that they genuinely believe no matter what they do they'll be accepted.
People like the Skelly tripfag.
>>
>>1471523
>All individuals seek acceptance
only normalfags seek acceptance
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.