[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you ladies and gents enjoy reading a book? Or is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: reading-books_0.jpg (38KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
reading-books_0.jpg
38KB, 620x413px
How many of you ladies and gents enjoy reading a book? Or is reading nonsense that ensues here more than enough?
>>
Everything is ordered nonsense.

Nowadays only articles. Litterateur got replaced by computer for me.
>>
>>1471469
Fuck off intellectual.
>>
>>1471469
I don't. I am more a manga/comics guy myself.
>>
>>1471472
>>1472519
Yeah what these 2 said i'm too dumb to use my imagination so I rather read/see cute doujins/manga, I like articles about things i'm interested in, short stories and are ok, I just can't imagine a lot of stuff and keep track of them in my head.
>>
>>1472535
That isn't what either of them said you fucking retard. How can you sven write a post when you're that mentally deficient?
>>
File: NoLongerMagician.jpg (553KB, 1000x1504px)
NoLongerMagician.jpg
553KB, 1000x1504px
I enjoy reading, but Murakami's 1Q84 was so much of a chore to finish that it sort of took the wind out of my sails and I haven't even tried to pick up anything since.
>>
I have a bad neck and I really can't find a good position to read in for extended periods of time. VNs are nice, though.
>>
File: jib.jpg (205KB, 1018x719px) Image search: [Google]
jib.jpg
205KB, 1018x719px
While I enjoy reading a good book, I can't ever seem to begin books. The digital world offers far more entertainment with a far more enticing beginning. When I was a child I used to read books all the time but now I rarely read one a year.
>>
File: IMG_0904.png (41KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0904.png
41KB, 640x1136px
>>1471469
1. vaping to blow a hole load of statements and drop through wheats of gold to Not be standing over futures whole'ding the last story ever edited

>>>>find the top one and top out a 2000
a hanging is a sext act
>>
Probably waaay too lowbrow for /lit/ but this is all i'm focused on right now.

>>1473509

This is something alot of us here, myself included, need to work on, but reading physical books is important. They help keep your thoughts a little more organized, and draw in a deeper interest than just hopping articles and skimming hot imageboard opinions can do for you.
>>
>>1472573
I read that a while ago. It held my attention but the supernatural stuff is trying too hard. I remember enjoying Colorless Tsukuru because it was less supernatural and I liked reading Kafka on the Shore but I can't remember why. I'm reading the James Bond Anthology at the moment.
>>
>>1472573
Only Murakami book worth reading is Norwegian Wood.
>>
>>1473514
...what?
>>
File: DSC_0614r.jpg (1MB, 1000x1504px)
DSC_0614r.jpg
1MB, 1000x1504px
>>1474192
I really enjoyed Norwegian Wood and Kafka on the Shore, which is why I decided to dive into 1Q84 in the first place. I don't suppose you've read Hard Boiled Wonderland? How does it compare?

>>1474185
Kafka on the Shore has a lot of paranormal themes as well. Different in a lot of ways to the ones in 1Q84 I suppose but in both cases they're pretty central.
>>
i read the dark tower and it made me mad now i dont read anymore
>>
>>1471469
I read fiction and non-fiction. Feynman's lectures and the Count of Monte-Cristo at the moment.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.