[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please ban live action threads from /a/. They are not within

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: this is what it brings.png (178KB, 1131x423px) Image search: [Google]
this is what it brings.png
178KB, 1131x423px
Please ban live action threads from /a/. They are not within the spirit of the board, and are only ever used to weaken the divide with /pol/. /tv/ exists for a reason, and threads like this should be kept there.
>>
Okay I've sent a messenger to hiro. He should reach Japan in three months by camel and will return in another three months with his response.
Thank you for contacting customer support. Is there anything else I can do for you today?
>>
Why do /a/ users get so heated whenever someone posts an IRL image?
>>
>>1470707
It's neo-/a/.
>>
>>1470707
>>1470711
retards
>>
>>1470707
3D pig disgusting
>>
>>1470707
Because the real world burns
>>
>>1470705
Please get an official response on generals, too
>>
>>1470713
Aha! I understood that reference.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/3dpd
>>
Christ that thread is awful. Kill everyone in it. There is no redemption for anyone there.
>>
Kek someone posted the pic in the OP on twitter and said
"this nigga is not even cosplaying this is the average somalian kid" I fucking lol'd
>>
File: giving_a_fuck_mio.jpg (115KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
giving_a_fuck_mio.jpg
115KB, 900x720px
>4 The discussion of "live action" television shows is permitted so long as they are distinctly rooted in, or based off of an anime or manga series.
Sorry, /a/utists, you pissed in your bed, now lie i it.
>>
>>1470705
Yes, Ranjeet. Can I get a Chicken Tikka Masala, a side of rice, 2 naan bread and 1 cheesy naan?
>>
>>1470713
this
>>
>>1470747
/a/ didn't decide that though; that would have fucking never been a rule if oard could actually decide such things.

Similarly, Korean/Chinese shit shouldn't be on /a/ either. It is literally like saying airsoft guns should be /k/ because they look a lot like the real ones and also fire projectiles that can hurt so they're just being babies not wanting them. This ignores the fact that airsoft users are often not remotely the same crowd as gun collectors. Same thing applies to manhua/Chinese stuff on /a/. So where should it go then? /int/, /bant/, possibly /co/ if they feel like it, or just /trash/ them. They're a tiny minority of users but also consistently are the absolute fucking worst posters on /a/ who can't stop shitposting / bashing the board about Japan or WWII or whatever.
>>
File: instructions.png (694KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
instructions.png
694KB, 1280x1480px
>>1470703
>>
>>1470747
>you pissed in your bed, now lie i it.
Wouldn't the correct action to be to wash the sheets?
>>
>>1470753
My name is John Smith and I am as American as apple curry.
>>
>>1470707
It's not anime
>>
>>1470703
They do get banned though (as they should).
>>
>>1472096
Last time I checked the thread in OP was still up with 450 replies
>>
>>1470707
other boards get heated when they see an anime image so what's the problem?
>>
>>1472098
No they don't.
>>
>>1470707
All these replies. Must've struck a delicate nerve.
>>
>>1472116
/a/ really doesn't like 3DPD
>>
>>1471693
>/a/ didn't decide that though
So? This isn't a democracy.
>>
>>1470703
I decided to visit /a/ for once because of the One Piece live action announcement but then I saw the that thread, noticed the /tv/-tier replies, then reported the thread and closed the tab.
>>
>>1470703
>/tv/ exists for a reason
yeah, for you to go back >>>/tv/
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.