[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No one cares about your shitty book Hiro. Get new mods already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: DFL3SeuVwAALqtm.jpg large.jpg (303KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
DFL3SeuVwAALqtm.jpg large.jpg
303KB, 2048x1152px
No one cares about your shitty book Hiro. Get new mods already
>>
>>1469314
Does the book tell you how to make many money?
>>
>>1469315
It teaches you how to datamine a chinese imageboard and sell user data for maximum shekels.
>>
>>1469320
The jew fears the samurai
>>
Kek. His book only has 3 stars on Amazon. Top review for it slams him big time.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4479796010/
>>
>>1469333
Here it is translated:

As I will refuse it first,
I respect Hiroyuki as much as I am listening to his story on a regular live Hiroyuki broadcast, etc. I respect Hiyori Yuki as much as possible, and in the abundance and precision of the person who assembled the goodness of the head and the theory and information quantity all the time I am admired and admired.

The impression of I reading this book is "I was disappointed, I was deceived, I will not buy Hiroyuki's book again."
That is the conclusion.

In the last chapter in the book "Conclusion" at the end the last sentence is written a stupid person like the last fright of Itachi.
"I did not write in books that Mr. Ken Tomoka summarized what I wrote or talked about in the past."

In a nutshell, the contents of this book can be briefly described as follows: "How to live by saving money in preparation for the recession coming from now,
How to change the values and not to think unhappiness in recession,
And how do you justify yourself and live positive? "
It is contents of Hiroyuki who gathered items only by catching up from the contents that we have talked about in gadget communication etc until now.
So there is no content.
It is a book like "Table of Contents" throughout the entire story for clarity.
If it is Hiroyuki Mania, it is all the contents that I have heard.

And it's just a book that boasts that "I am invincible because I am practicing it."
There is some impression that Hiroyuki who can not imitate ordinary people is impossible or even if it is not told that exaggerated what everyone is doing but both of these extremes can always do Hiroyuki ___ ___ 0 Whether it becomes a reference in the meaning is quite skeptical.
>>
>>1469336
Although Hiroyuki was still good if he drew down the details that he had talked about in broadcasting etc. accurately and accurately,
Since we have been doing so far this summer, so what did Hiroyuki want to say only by reading this book,
I did not understand what I was talking about at that time, how interesting it was just by reading this book.
When a person who does not know Hiroyuki read this, "It's a very talkative story. What's fun and unbeatable thought of this?"
I think that it will end with.
I think Tsukkomi is packed full of conflicts with full loading.
I think that it will not remain in my head because it has become content that does not feel persuasive power.

In this case it is better to see the past broadcast of gadget communication with YouTube or Nico Douga.
At that time I heard studying very hard at listening to it at the time I was studying interestingly and only a brief description is written in only a few lines so the contents are not transmitted at all and there is not a piece of persuasive power.
At that time it was truly a deeper and more intriguing explanation in the broadcast with a variety of detailed information and it was truly disappointing that it was ruined every time it became this book.

Also many grammatical and strange sentences Many contents before the content "Welcome in Japanese" place is also a thriller.
I tried to raise pieces one by one until checked and I read while checking it but it is just too bad sentences that I gave up from the way too much.
It was a book that knows clearly the absence and sloppiness of writing power of Ken Tomoka.
Anyway it is too hard.
It is full of places where you do not even know the proper meaning without knowing the original story.
>>
>>1469336
>>1469338
wwww
>>
>>1469336
>>1469338
In particular I think that the story of "container story" was certainly gadget communication at that time but I liked the story that Hiroyuki was talking about, heard from the eyes from the eyes very interestingly and rawly as heard,
It was not a story of disappointment that the talk that that story was talking about in this book has become such content that does not understand the meaning at all like this and it is not convincing power.
I am making a fool of myself.
The fraudulent mindset of selling such books at 1400 yen is annoying and can not be helped.

In this book Hiroyuki likes reading books but talks about buying books almost come out.
What I am talking about is that the book I want Hiroyuki in a acquaintance who is likely to have money is a skill that allows me to write about interesting books so that I want to write it in him and let him buy it and then rent it when I read it.

I think that this book is also enough for that extent.
It is not worth the money.
No, it may not even have its value.
It is wise to not read because it is a waste of time even if you can just read it.
If you want to know the real content that Hiroyuki speaks, we encourage you to catch YouTube and past videos.

In this case it is better to see the past broadcast of gadget communication with YouTube or Nico Douga.
At that time I heard studying very hard at listening to it at the time I was studying interestingly and only a brief description is written in only a few lines so the contents are not transmitted at all and there is not a piece of persuasive power.
At that time it was truly a deeper and more intriguing explanation in the broadcast with a variety of detailed information and it was truly disappointing that it was ruined every time it became this book.

>>1469339
its not done yet
>>
>>1469336
>>1469338
>>1469340
Also many grammatical and strange sentences Many contents before the content "Welcome in Japanese" place is also a thriller.
I tried to raise pieces one by one until checked and I read while checking it but it is just too bad sentences that I gave up from the way too much.
It was a book that knows clearly the absence and sloppiness of writing power of Ken Tomoka.
Anyway it is too hard.
It is full of places where you do not even know the proper meaning without knowing the original story.

I will say for Hiroyuki's honor, but the fact Hiroyuki actually talked about is not a thin story of this content.
I hope that more people will read this book and look down on Hiroyuki.
Well there will be a flame commercial law, though.
It has become such a shit content.
It is really a pity.

In particular I think that the story of "container story" was certainly gadget communication at that time but I liked the story that Hiroyuki was talking about, heard from the eyes from the eyes very interestingly and rawly as heard,
It was not a story of disappointment that the talk that that story was talking about in this book has become such content that does not understand the meaning at all like this and it is not convincing power.
I am making a fool of myself.
The fraudulent mindset of selling such books at 1400 yen is annoying and can not be helped.

In this book Hiroyuki likes reading books but talks about buying books almost come out.
What I am talking about is that the book I want Hiroyuki in a acquaintance who is likely to have money is a skill that allows me to write about interesting books so that I want to write it in him and let him buy it and then rent it when I read it.
>>
>>1469336
>>1469338
>>1469340
>>1469342
I think that this book is also enough for that extent.
It is not worth the money.
No, it may not even have its value.
It is wise to not read because it is a waste of time even if you can just read it.
If you want to know the real content that Hiroyuki speaks, we encourage you to catch YouTube and past videos.

Hiroyuki who served OK with Hiroyuki also does not know exactly what he meant by means of Hiroyuki, but I do not know well this time books that are irresponsible have been dismissed but this time Hiroyuki is publishing it on Twitter this time etc. I was expecting so much, but I was disappointed because I was completely betrayed.
I thought he was a more intelligent person.
I do not necessarily want small money now and I do not understand Hiroyuki's aim well.

tl;dr Hiro really is a clueless idiot and knowns nothing about running a successful business
>>
>>1469345
>>1469342
>>1469340
>>1469338
>>1469336

Make a pastebin or something with that wall of text, don't shit up the thread with it.
>>
>>1469352
You shit up this thread
>>
>>1469352
https://pastebin.com/8dndzFjn
>>
>>1469320
lol
>>
>>1469314
Hiro cares even less about you than you do about his book.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.