[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or do boards focused on active hobbies like /tg/,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Is it just me or do boards focused on active hobbies like /tg/, /o/, /k/, /fit/, /out/, /diy/, /fa/, /trv/ or /ck/ have higher quality of posts than boards focused on passive ones like /a/, /v/, /tv/, /co/, /mu/ and /lit/?
>>
Yes. Boards focused on a topic that require a level of autism to get into tend to have a small community of autistic posters. Boards about a topic that every fucking normie from Facebook/Reddit/etc. think they know a lot about instantly gets flooded with them.
>>
>>
Where /sp/ and /asp/ fit in? Anyone can play sports in amateur level and some even in profissional level but there is also no need to leave your couch to watch some mandrama, handegg or whatever.
>>
It's just you. Most of those boards are filled with poor quality posts and discourse, similar to the rest of the site. The really low traffic, niche hobby boards such as /diy/ do have a different type of user, I'll give you that.
>>
File: 1257312719429.jpg (141KB, 1069x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1257312719429.jpg
141KB, 1069x1097px
>/k/
>quality
It's 90% underage noguns Euros and Californians who can't seem to understand even the basic terminology of ballistics giving terrible advice to eachother.
The threads about everything but guns are the best ones there, which tend to be more conjecture and discussion like the "passive" boards.
>>
>>1469240
Boards with less normalfags have higher quality posts than boards with a high number of normalfags, e.g. /v/, /tv/, or the way it is going, /a/.
>>
>>1469362
>autistic people have better conversations than normal people
Causes me to ponder.
>>
File: 1483311972675.jpg (16KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1483311972675.jpg
16KB, 447x444px
>>1469493
>anime is slowly becoming more and more popular in western society, reminiscent of the video games boom
>on one hand, more official merch and localizations
>on the other hand, the fan bases are becoming much, much worse
>>
File: 5182898.jpg (707KB, 2840x1790px) Image search: [Google]
5182898.jpg
707KB, 2840x1790px
>>1469489
My nigger. The gun threads used to be fun but now all full of circlejerking and shit.
>>
>>1469493
/sp/ is full of normalfags and it's one of the best boards
>>
>>1469500

Enjoy people thinking you're weird because you dont watch dubs in 10 years
>>
>>1469711
Dubs aren't inherently bad. It's really a show-by-show basis. JoJo, Code Geass, REDLINE, and Cromartie are all shows with good dubs.

If you watch dubs like SGT Frog, Prison School, My Hero Academia, or most things Funimation, you should just fuck off, though.
>>
>>1469738
I have literally no idea what you're talking about and it feels great.
>>
>>1469240
originally /tg/ had good quality, but nowadays not anymore.

everything else checks out
>>
>>1469798
k
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.