[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did life go so wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: WhyAreYouMad-12251.jpg (65KB, 725x584px) Image search: [Google]
WhyAreYouMad-12251.jpg
65KB, 725x584px
To think.......... that there's a bunch of incompetent, lazy, iressponsible people occupying an important role in a society and they refuse to fuck off. They prefer wasting that slot of power instead of giving it to someone more competent than them.
They are so useless that a 5 year old girl could replace them and do a better job than them.

This cannot be real life. Such things should not be permitted and on the nose lies should not exist.
>>
File: 1500419222999.jpg (75KB, 624x348px) Image search: [Google]
1500419222999.jpg
75KB, 624x348px
>>1467541
>>
It shouldn't be permitted to force grown adults to work 40hr days and tell them when to wake up, eat, shit, sleep, and do anything else either

Welcome to the real world anon. It's fucked.
>>
examples?
>>
>>1467552
4chan's admin and moderators.
>>
>>1467552
Eastern Europe.
>>
>>1467552
Your role as son for your father and mother. :^)
>>
>>1467552
US Senate.
>>
File: Spirit bomb.jpg (189KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Spirit bomb.jpg
189KB, 1600x1000px
>>1467541
And to think that they do all of this at the expense of the human civilization, the geosphere's health and the earth and animals' health.

It seems like school really is good at teaching. Teaching me that idiots never grow up and you always need force or natural good will to get_shit_done. Old people should not lead, especially dumb old people.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.