[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God exists, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

God exists, right?
>>
What are you referring to when you say "God"?
>>
>>1466443
Some old guy with magic powers who created man in his image.
>>
>>1466441
Yes.
>>
I do. Ask me anything.
>>
>>1466461
Why was I born, Dad?
>>
>>1466461
why must life be so terrible
>>
>>1466462
I forgot to use protection with Mary.

>>1466464
Blame women. Eve didn't listen when I told her not to eat that apple.
>>
wew would you look at that fucking filename
>>
File: 1478391792663.jpg (503KB, 995x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1478391792663.jpg
503KB, 995x1117px
He doesn't. If He does, this Universe is hell or He simply doesn't love you. You must accept that life is suffering and it ends in a painful death, all of it for nothing.
>>
>>1466474
smelly dumb archon scum
>>
File: the face of atheism.png (204KB, 533x476px) Image search: [Google]
the face of atheism.png
204KB, 533x476px
>>1466474
*tips*
>>
File: benevolent god.png (322KB, 492x483px) Image search: [Google]
benevolent god.png
322KB, 492x483px
>>1466477
>>1466479
I just love it when people make religion threads, are told the truth, make fun of it, and don't realize the irony of it all. I will repeat: God doesn't exist. Even if He did, this Universe is Hell or He doesn't love humans, or at least not you individually. Go ahead, call me a fedora.
>>
>>1466497
>suffering exists so God doesn't exist
go back to /r/atheism
>>
>>1466516
Nice fallacy. Even if that green text (that you misused) was something I implied, it at least proves that God is not benevolent as people make Him out to be. Why would an otherwise perfectly benevolent God create an Universe full of suffering?
>go back to /r/atheism
I don't know anything about Reddit except there's this new thing called Reddit spacing and it's supposedly bad. Maybe you could try not being a shitposter instead.
>>
>>1466443
This should be the answer whenever someone asks that.
>>
>>1466497
So your refuting a specific Christian God? Well you haven't swayed me because I never believed in that one in the first place.
>>
File: 1486598650990.png (216KB, 506x538px) Image search: [Google]
1486598650990.png
216KB, 506x538px
>>1466441
I'm afraid not, ma'am.
>>
>>1466521
Says the ESL retard
>>
Allah exists for sure. That's why the middle east wars take so long. It's because Allah is on both sides.
>>
>>1466545
>belief
That's your first mistake.
What god is it that you believe in?
>>
>>1466591
Good post.
>>
>>1466591
Allah makes his followers die fighting against each other? Dumbest God ever.
>>
>>1466599
No. What I mean is that America funds one side which wants change and the other side hates everything to do with America. If both sides believe in Him then Allah is on both sides.
>>
>>1466611
So what you're saying is....
America is Allah?
>>
>>1466661
No America is just a reason to fight.
>>
>>1466443
>>1466441
If god doesn't exist then you don't exist and neither does anything else. It is not a hard concept. This idea of "man in the sky" and the resulting "I am too old for fairy tales" is a result of misinterpretation brought about by corruption of ideology and language. Similarly, the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus are also real. The Easter Bunny does not hide physical eggs and Santa Claus does not come down your chimney. These are metaphorical representations of real phenomena just as the structure of an organic molecule is a metaphorical representation of a real entity.
>>
>>1467421
Prove it.
>>
>>1467438
In what you are referring to, which was not relevant to the contents of the post you have replied to here, you could stop believing everything that you believe in and prove such a thing yourself. If you don't believe that your computer will turn on when you press the button, it will not. If you don't believe a door will open when you turn the knob, it will not open. If you don't believe in love, you will have no love in your life.
In terms of the post you are referencing, there is nothing to prove for it was a clarification of the misinterpretation of terms brought about by corruption of ideology and language. My post was thorough and you have not responded to my post as if you have read it in its entirety and understood it. You appear to be acting like a program and not an individual capable of thought and understanding. In short, your response is inappropriate; I have not presented anything here which requires any sort of proof as I have done nothing but clarify the definition of the word "God".
>>
yes i believe that god exists
fight me
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.