[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to formulate my thoughts better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

How do I learn to formulate my thoughts better?
>>
this
>>
File: DE19SVlUAAA6GYz.jpg (102KB, 1120x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DE19SVlUAAA6GYz.jpg
102KB, 1120x1200px
Learn another language like Japanese
>>
>>1463467
If you want to clutter your mind with a meme language, by all means learn Japanese.
>>
>>1463471
>meme language
What the fuck is this even supposed to mean?
>>
Practice writing, write your thoughts down more often. The more you study your own thought patterns the more you can understand them.
>>
>>1463474
It's pretty much useless outside of Nippon.
>>
>>1463474
Language is literally a meme.
>>
>>1463484
What is "meme" about that?
>>
>>1463456
At least from my experience, don't follow advice like >>1463467 (at least for the purposes of thought formulation, you should learn Japanese, but for other reasons). The problem with learning another language is that you are accustomed to think in one particular language. If you start thinking in a different language, the thoughts will not come out as well. If anything it will worsen your situation. Once you learn a language at a deep enough level, you start thinking in that language at least as much as you think in your own language, and that's going to work like a "thought filter" since it's not the language you were raised in. You can be fluent in one language, but you can't time travel to raise yourself from age 0 through 25 (brain development stages) in that particular language.
Here is actually proven to work according to some studies:
1- Math. Do Math. Learn Math. Math's elegance will dance with your brain and expand your imagination, making it easier to formulate thoughts. This requires a lot of effort though, so you probably won't do it, specially because you're probably a low IQ subhuman who used to struggle at highschool, probably don't know Calculus too.
2- Diet and fitness. If you want anything good from life, you need to have a good diet and good fitness. Anything, in the last sentence, naturally includes how your mind works. Do at least ~1 hour of cardio per week, don't eat too much fat, stay close to herb-based edibles like green tea. A Japanese or Mediterranean diet can do the trick.
I was going to write a very long paragraph about a 3rd item, but >>1463481 nailed it down for me.

Alternatively, you can kill yourself. Your life is worthless, and you won't carry any of your "thoughts" to your grave when you die as they will just sort of vaporize upon your death. Your opinions don't matter, nobody wants to listen to what you have to say (hence, you are searching for ways to express yourself better, I wonder why?), and you're pathetic.
>>
>>1463481
But I do that all the time anon. Be it making posts on 4chan or on instant message chats.
>>
>>1463497
Give me your address.
>>
>>1463497
I differentiate and integrate for fun but I'm still dumb and my brain is chaos.
>>
>>1463498
Those aren't you writing down your thoughts, that's you trying to communicate your thoughts to someone. You're not doing anything analytical in talking to someone, usually. If you want to be able to formulate thoughts during conversations better, you have to work on understanding how your thoughts work on your own time. Start a journal, open up a text document and start typing what you're thinking, anything of this nature.
>>
>>1463502
Then stop being a whiny bitch and do something about it. Try to get into Linear Algebra or Topology, since you're so dumb, you could opt for Computer Science instead. And start working on your health. Unless you're 45+ years of age, your "brain is chaos" because of your pathetic sedentary habits. Stop blaming your failures on the world, try getting laid instead.
>>
File: 1500176040840.jpg (4MB, 3440x2406px) Image search: [Google]
1500176040840.jpg
4MB, 3440x2406px
I said leaening a language so that you think in different ways to speak i thought it was common stuff.
>>
>>1463497
I agree with this guy. I was learning Japanese and a dead European language for fun in my free time in high school and it seriously fucked up my English for a while there.
>>
File: bad advice dog.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bad advice dog.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>1463512
You did a great job. At giving advice about something you know almost nothing about.
>>
>>1463514
>it seriously fucked up my English for a while there.
Is English a second language for you?
>>
Everyone using "meme x" (meme anime,movie,language,etc) is dumb
>>1463497
You're also an idiot for making assumptions and thinking you're better than others but you're right about how learning another language changes your thought process
>>1463512
You're a good poster and I love that image
>>
>>1463516
No, it's my mother tongue. I guess "seriously" is exaggerated but it did mess with my grammar a bit. Once I dropped the Euro language I was fine though.
>>
>>1463510
Has this ever worked? Giving advice to a self-pitying person in an aggressive manner I mean?
Doesn't seem likely.
>>
>>1463520
What was the dead European language? I'd like to learn Latin and maybe OE at some point.
>>
>>1463523
Nama-sensei on YT
>>
>>1463523
He's not here to give advice, he's here to feel better about himself by belittling others. Just skip his posts.
>>
File: 1340595511939.jpg (56KB, 649x621px) Image search: [Google]
1340595511939.jpg
56KB, 649x621px
>>1463523
No, but the brainlet is not here to ask for advice. If he actually wanted help, he could have used his search engine of choice to search for "expressings thoughts better". He would stumble upon hundreds, maybe thousands, of online articles telling him the exact same things I said. He could spend just one day of his miserable, pathetic life doing nothing but reading on techniques on how to express his thoughts better and become an expert on the subject with quasi-encyclopedic levels of knowledge on expressing one's thoughts better. But instead, he "chose" to come to the hidden board of the sewer of the internet to ask for advice. And I say chose between quotation marks because the retarded are devoid of any free will at all. OP doesn't want to amend his problems, he wants attention and you are almost equally retarded for giving him what he wants.
>>
>>1463538
>Question & Answer
Fuck off.
>>
What's his problem?
>>
File: Gurdjieff.jpg (5KB, 190x240px) Image search: [Google]
Gurdjieff.jpg
5KB, 190x240px
>>1463456
First you must learn to know thyself. Is there one "I" or many? It's hard to formulate a thought when opposition exists within the self.
>>
>>1463456
who needs to learn to express thoughts without compromise when you can just be fucking rude?
>>
>>1463538
Why are you so irate?
>>
>>1463569
weev tis pways infestd deemon shel obs a hyooman
YU habs wet yorself beekum a kawikachowr obs yor tahwoo self!
eye
wuv YU
but YU ar onwee a tiny kwyeeng todwor hudoweeng in te fetawl posishun twapd insyd yor own mynd whyl a metapisikawl beeyeeng kontwols yor bodee por YU beecuz YU jus
KULD
NOT
DEEL
nd ibs YU wook inSYD yorslef YU wil pynd tat wat eye say is twoo !! !!!
but
BUT...
YU ar afwayd obs te twooth...so YU wet te beeyeeng WYE tu YU! ! ! !
a komporteeng wye...tat keeps YU in yor kayj...
beecuz yor tawoo self is obowrkum wit wayj! !
at te entitee tat holds yu bak....
YU ar undowr arkonik atak !!!!!!!!!
>>
File: litStarterKit.jpg (884KB, 1032x2451px) Image search: [Google]
litStarterKit.jpg
884KB, 1032x2451px
>>1463456
Read literature. Not shit like Harry Potter or Game of Thrones.
Observe the masters of language and communication and learn from them.
And don't just mindlessly turn pages. Actively read and think about what you're reading.
>>
>>1463456
Write long, in-depth posts on 4chan and then go over it and edit it until it sounds perfectly written.
>>
>>1463492
That means it's a trash language with no practical application beyond its borders retard.
>>
>>1463456
>>
>>1463456
>>
>>1464126
>>
>>1463456
Learn to read and write
>>
>>1464675
yes above all other replies you must do this and do it often and well
>>
nerds
>>
>>1463456
>>
>>1463456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCDkxUbalCw
>>
>>1465298
but Jobs was just a PR guy...
>>
>>1465316
anyone can learn the basics of programming and it does teach you how to "think"
>>
>>1463456
>>
>>1463456
>>
>>1463456
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.