[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are whites proud of dropping atom bombs on Japan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1499160709312.jpg (468KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499160709312.jpg
468KB, 1280x1024px
Huh?
ARE YOU PROUD NOW?
>>
It's just a big bomb. Somebody had to take one for the team, japan got shitty luck.
>>
The resulting genetic mutations gave us anime so it was worth it
>>
File: 1490474704049.png (440KB, 683x741px) Image search: [Google]
1490474704049.png
440KB, 683x741px
Yes.
>>
File: 1468935860966.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468935860966.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
Aliens started making more regular contact with humanity since we demonstrated the capacity for developing and using nuclear weapons, so yes.
>>
>>1462507
Did they contact you personally?
>>
I hate how everyone is a pussy about nuclear bombs. I wish it was socially acceptable to casually nuke someone just like it is to shoot them on the street or give them an airstrike.
>>
File: 1468957162560.png (350KB, 456x554px) Image search: [Google]
1468957162560.png
350KB, 456x554px
>>1462510
Not yet.
>>
Murica vs japan thread :)
>>>/v/384347461
>>
>>1462487
>(((jews)))
fixed that for u
>>
I'm ashamed we only dropped 2
>>
>>1462576
Imagine the quality of anime with three
>>
>>1462577
I'd prefer to imagine we turned the whole place into a glass crater so anime didn't exist, and /qa/ was saved
>>
>>1462578
4chan wouldn't even exist, dumb poster.
>>
>>1462579
prove it
>>
>>1462584
imagine being this retarded
>>
File: 1496135727191.gif (2MB, 540x297px) Image search: [Google]
1496135727191.gif
2MB, 540x297px
>>1462590
i don't have to imagine, i can talk to you
>>
>>1462584
The first imageboards were created in japan, and the first western imagboard was created(or rather machine translated from japanese)solely because moot wanted a place to share anime images. It's a pretty clear cut affair.
>>
>>1462613
Whos to say the first imageboard wouldn't have been made in the west if japan didn't exist? You just don't know.
>>
>>1462907
You could say that about literally every other invention. The point is that something similar did not exist in the west until the day it was copied from the japanese. Talking about the chances of something similar cropping up in some retarded hypothetical situation where japan doesn't exist is futile. Your moving the goalposts though, fact of the matter is that 4chan as it is simply wouldn't exist if it wasn't for anime.
>>
>>1462951
Literally no other race is dumb enough to like anime on the scale the gooks are
>>
If it weren't for 2chan -> 4chan we would probably all be redditors right now or something worse.
>>
>>1462976
Funny you should mention intelligence, I know that you /pol/tards like to fixate on IQ quotients as an indicator of racial superiority, but fact of the matter is chinks and nips got everyone beat in that department by quite a wide margin.
>>
>>1462487
Only ameritards are proud of kicking someone on the ground, mostly people don't care.
>>
>>1462997
I don't go on /pol/ but thanks for replying with a meaty chunk of butthurt
>>
>>1463033
No problem, I'm here to please.
>>
File: sherry.jpg (411KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sherry.jpg
411KB, 1280x720px
>>1462487
I loved that show so much.
>>
Yeah, I'm proud as shit, fuck y'all
>>
Here's the problem, OP. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
Here's the problem, OP. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
heers te pwoblem oh pee!
te japanees eethos was WAWRP powEBOWR by te atomik BOMB ataks duweeng wohrld wawr too! ! !
miweeons obs japanees men women nd childwen wor forsd tu kum tu towrms wit te ideeya obs a obowrWELMEENGwee POWOWRFUL entitee owtsyds ob ter kontwol tat kuld WYP tem OWT obs ESISTENS witowt wawrneeg yooseeng unspeekablel wepohn!! !
tey did tis…por te mohst pawrt…by espwowreeng te iseeah in fikshun!
godziwa is 1 (wun) esamplel! anime is anutowr
ibs te yoonytd stayts obs amewika wor tu depwoy nukweeowr weponwee agahnst ihwahn ihwanwan absganistan pakistan nd fawans chanses ar te saym ting wuld hapen agahn ! !!
MOR godziwas
nd mor anime !! !!!
du tyu eben TINK tat te WOHRLD kan weely handlel 6 (SIX) animes? ? ?!? !?!!?
in te nynteen aytees yoonytd stayts pawesident wonald waygan depelopd n ideeyah nown as
MYOOCHUWAWEE
ASHOWRD
DESTWUKSHUN
[mayahd]
tis phiwosophee staytd tat wawr wit WUSHAH wuld NOT HAPEN beecuz ter was no way tu wayj it witowt both kuntwees beeyeeng destwoyeed ! ! !!
eye
see te saym sichuwayshun
DAY
we
KANOT
nook MOR kuntwees por peer ob mayoochuwawee ashowrd destwukshun wen tey cweeayt MOR anime ! !! ! ! !!
tank yu por yor tym
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.