[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remove this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: warning.png (19KB, 511x416px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
19KB, 511x416px
remove this
>>
>>1460573
no
>>
>>1460573
kill yourself
>>
>>1460593
i will as soon as it's removed
>>
>>1460573
No, fuck you.
>>
I agree. I wanted to kill myself but couldn't because everytime I tried I had to call the help-line. So now I want to sue them for killing myself, because I now identify as a corpse and they can't not believe that since we are all free and good.looking and so forth. So yeah hiro remove it or I'll sue the fuck out of your a*se too, okay? Ciao.
>>
>>1460573
>Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.
>>
I concur. These "help lines" don't actually help anyone, they have operators on the other line following retarded scripts that they aren't allowed to deviate from. And if you actually admitted to them that you were suicidal, they would certainly have you committed to a hospital without your consent, which might exacerbate the very stressful stimuli you're seeking to end.
>>
There would be so much less shitposting on 4chan if lots of people killed themselves.
>>
>>1460573
I agree. 4chan shouldn't be taking a side on moral issues in this way. Not everyone thinks suicide is something to be prevented at all costs. Your body, your choice right?
>>
File: 1500359892745.jpg (225KB, 750x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1500359892745.jpg
225KB, 750x1110px
>>1460573
I went to /adv/ just now, found this cute girl.
>>
>>1460573
>>
even if it doesnt necessarily help you its there to discourage suicide
>>
>>1463567
Shouldn't that message be on /r9k/ too?
>>
>>1463570
It's not a bad suggestion actually. Maybe I'll try sending it on feedback section later.
>>
>>1461660
Aren't those operators just bots by now?
As in, actual programs that simply respond to certain keywords to make the help seeker reveal more about the situation, with all the keywords evaluated in the end and the appropriate response selected?
>>
>>1463602
i want them to kill themselves though
>>
nope
>>
>>1463935
this
>>
>>1464131
you can send feedback about that too
>>
>>1464137
I'll do that.
>>
>>1463935
The entirety of 4chan should kill themselves.
>>
>>1464381
this tbqhwy
>>
>>1460573
>>
>>1464765
Can you imagine the beautiful utopia that the earth would be afterwards
>>
>>1460573
No
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.