[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of life do you want for yourself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

What kind of life do you want for yourself?
>>
One where I can make money from home.
>>
One where I am permanently content.
In other words one where I can od on benzos.
>>
File: 1483161223620.jpg (360KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
1483161223620.jpg
360KB, 700x989px
I want to wake up into the body of a young boy in the mid 90s. See BBS culture, imageboards from the start, live a life with nobody but myself, lots of anime, 2hu, comikets, visual novels, cosplaying, everything, for as long as possible. This life went extremely wrong, it was a huge disaster, so everyday I beg that the day I die I can get a second chance to live this dream of life. I really want it, and think of this everyday, but I know I'm just a little animal who will die and nothing else.
>>
File: thinking.png (35KB, 565x534px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
35KB, 565x534px
>>1459649
a peaceful life of discovery and enjoyment,
maybe something similar to my current life,
but with a little more freedom from my worries
of doing certain things, if anything,
i'd say the life i already live is good in of itself,
i wouldn't trade the present for anything
>>
File: ?.png (499KB, 650x816px)
?.png
499KB, 650x816px
I have what I want for myself!
It's now about giving it all back to the world!
>>
>>1460467
lucky.
>>
A life of excitement, danger, violence, and ultimately the destruction of reality itself.
>>
i just want to be a side character in aria: the animation and wave to akari every day as she rows her gondola down the canal past my home and i want a nice job and a cute gf and have everything be calm and nice forever
>>
File: watching screen.gif (4MB, 1400x794px)
watching screen.gif
4MB, 1400x794px
I want to be imprisoned by thoughts of life.
I want to know the boredom of existence.
I want to comfort myself with escape.
I want to drift through endless night.
I want to see the light.
I never want it to stop.
>>
I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across the floors of silent seas.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.