[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever been down 6 underground?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

Ever been down 6 underground?
>>
File: demanding owls.jpg (272KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
demanding owls.jpg
272KB, 1920x1080px
>>
spooky image
>>
File: wise owl.jpg (205KB, 1280x908px) Image search: [Google]
wise owl.jpg
205KB, 1280x908px
I've seen you swimming in my grandparent's pond.
>>
>>1458647
Kaban>Serval>Owls
>>
>>1458648
Your less than signs are pointing the opposite direction.
>>
>>1458649
The owls are really good but I love Kaban i'd put them in the same level as Serval
>>
>>1458658
This image is really mean, never tought someone would post it to me ;_;
>>
>>1458663
Forgive him and let karma punish him for the transgression of bullying you and sullying this thread... A thread that was maintaining a delicate cosmic balance before he arrived. Thanks to his careless posts, the very fabric of time has been altered and /qa/'s future has been thrust into chaos. I no longer know what lies ahead for this place. All I do know is that we we're on the path to a golden age. A millennia of peace, prosperity and meta threads. Now? It's all out the window. There's no turning back thanks to this guy. This "man." This foul, disgusting... Evil monster.
>>
>>1458643
SHE BE LOOKIN LIKE THEM TENTACLE ADS MOTHERFUCKERS BE STARIN AT HER ADS PLANNIN TO STAB HER COOCHIE WITH THEIR POONTY DONGERS
>>
>>1458675
How dare you bring ebonics into my sacred thread?
>>
>>1458668
>>1458663
I apologize for my behavior. Unfortunately I'm not myself right now. I'm hardly even here and you're right to say what you've said about me in this state. I'm in a terrible amount of pain and lack awareness to the degree I usually have. I may be this way for a bit, as of right now the remedy for my affliction is out of my control. The best I can offer you is to leave this place and not return until I've fixed my broken state of being. I am sincerely sorry for letting myself become this way and I am sincerely sorry for sharing this fragile state of mine with others such as yourselves and anyone else I may have hurt because of my behavior.
>>
>>1458683
Chill ya self nigga
>>
>>1458700
A worm admits that it's a worm. How noble. Yes, I think it would best for the future of /qa/ if you left. I RELUCTANTLY accept your pitiful apology.

>>1458701
You just don't get it do you? Powerful forces you can't even begin to comprehend lay within this thread. By posting here, you're changing reality itself. By posting here, you're changing the substance of what was and what is. Jamaal, I implore you, leave now before you inflict irreparable damage to /qa/. With great power comes great responsibility and you have not proven that you've done the necessary prep work to play God as yet.
>>
>>1458715
You think you da shit when you jus a dumb ass nigga wit no style
>>
>>1458727
I may not have style, but I do have grace and that's something you'll never have.
>>
>>1458730
>>1458730
Look ya bitch ass clown you better shove a fucking Tommie down yo two bit cunt glitter before I pop a mothafuckin glock in yo self ya here? Don't fuck with an OG. Nigga don't need no goddamn Grace when I'm doing a Hoffman maneuver around your pencil neck with
my ballin chains
>>
>>1458730
Grace ain't shit if a nigga deadass pops a cap in yo ugly ass.
>>
File: tee Jiggaboo.png (555KB, 700x708px) Image search: [Google]
tee Jiggaboo.png
555KB, 700x708px
>>1458734
Uhhhh real niggas don't say "pop a cap" in you ass anymore, they say "bust a cap"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwEgYyvlW5U
>>
>>1458734
Grace is too profound a subject for the likes of you. Stick to what you know best. Drive-by shootings, Colt 45 and midnight McDonalds runs.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.