[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they allow this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1500157780840.jpg (266KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500157780840.jpg
266KB, 1280x720px
How did they allow this?
>>
/atv/ dropping another template on /qa/
>>
>>1458566
The Japanese have their nose to the grindstone every hour of every day. Let them have an outlet for fuck sake.
>>
How exactly do I get checked for autism?
>>
>>1458591
Call a psychiatrist!
>>
If you aren't autistic then you are simply, at this time, a failed human being. More animal than human. Useful only in your absolute uselessness. A phantom drifting through life unaware of that which to the few, is plain as day. But rest assured, with work, you may become autistic too. But I can't exactly do it for you. Maybe one thought that you could have going through your mind is what exactly it is that keeps you in a bind and when you realize the source and the process are inherently the same that's when you really begin to play the game.
>>
>>1458604
>the game.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Why would anyone want to get checked with autism? Sometimes I ask myself if im autistic or aspie because of how socially awkward I am, but I wouldn't want to be one i'd get depressed reading all the memes about autism on the interne/t4chan because they are true I wonder how they feel when they see them. Maybe if you want to get autismbux idk
>>
>>1458614
Because then you would have a convenient excuse for everything.
>>
>>1458616
But i'd feel like a pityful person, I rather people ignore me rather than pretend to be nice because I have autism
>>
>>1458618
We don't operate on the same level.
>>
Autistic people are better than those who are not. If autists were the majority the world would be a better place. Those who are using autism as an insult are not human as much as barely sentient animals. Think of a crab that could talk. What would it say to any other being that appeared to be able to do something they could not? Anything that may make that being stop believing in themselves. Because that's the only tool the crabs have. You. Because they have no power, and they know they have no power, so they insult those that do have power. Once you realize that this is the basis of their behavior you come to terms with every insult coming from them being a complement. A submission to their target's superiority. They're just too weak and jealous to be honest and straightforward. They deeply respect you yet are too unconscious to realize it themselves on the surface, so they instead do what they can to attempt to tell you just how much they admire your ability and wish they were you.
>>
>>1458621
I feel pity for people with autism :(
>>
>>1458622
>>1458623
t. autists
>>
With regards: Autists
>>
>>1458624
Don't ever call me that again anon, I'm not a literal subhuman
>>
https://youtu.be/1FkUJmC6sNc?t=52s
>>
"autism" was the landmark buzzword that proved the growing influence of that wretched neo-digg site on ours.
>>
>>1458642
came here to see this
>>
someone post the crystal child pasta
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.