[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is going in /biz/ right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: the absolute state of biz.png (590KB, 1291x674px) Image search: [Google]
the absolute state of biz.png
590KB, 1291x674px
What the fuck is going in /biz/ right now?
>>
just business as usual
>>
File: 1.jpg (249KB, 1024x1335px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
249KB, 1024x1335px
It's Pink!
>>
>>1457906
>>>/biz/2791536
I like this one
>>
Shitty boards will be dealing that frog and cancerman until the end of time, won't they?
>>
thats actually funny
>>
If you let a cell of cancer in it'll try to multiply until its host is just a mess of shitposting.
Chemo is deadly process that often ends up killing a lot of cells, but it's better than the alternative of death.
>>
File: Market Bubble Popping.png (133KB, 1901x973px) Image search: [Google]
Market Bubble Popping.png
133KB, 1901x973px
>>1457906
Apparently a bunch of cryptocurrencies are crashing in value, and a bunch of anons bought at peak value instead of waiting for when prices start falling. Basically, a lot of people just lost a lot of money.
>>
Stupid kids who bought into the day-trading meme from anon's manipulation.

/r9k/ NEET posters are garbage who should regularly be shamed in public view of 4chan.
>>
>>1457939
A day trader could make a lot money from this if he shorted. It's people who hold long term getting shafted if this is truly a crash.
>>
>>1457939
Also, this whole coin shit coming to /biz/ makes little to no sense and this 'meme' has the same terrible vibe as the guys harassing /qa/
>>
>>1457940
It's all done with computer programs.
Good luck becoming expert NEET day-trader on 4chan.
>>
>>1457944
You don't need algorithms. Just look at the trend, if it's going down you short, otherwise you long
>>
>>1457941
The pink spam is likely from some discord or something like that, yes. It takes on a more sinister tone when real money is involved, though.
>>
>>1457947
You're describing an algorithm done by human means. Except you're going to inject emotions into it subconsciously.
I know how trading works and it's literally just pattern recognition that can be done easily with a machine.

>>1457952
Ya, there's lots of shady shit going on in 4chan nowadays.
>>
>>1457957
Are you saying that humans can't recognize patterns?
>>
Coincidence of course.
>>1456287
>>
>>1457958
Why are you so adamant in defending day trading?
It's a financial meme designed to roping in suckers.
>>
>>1457957
>Ya, there's lots of shady shit going on in 4chan nowadays.
On the other hand, anyone that trusts anonymous posts on 4chan has always paid the price in some way. This isn't quite as bad as getting medical advice from 4chan, but it's certainly stupid.
>>
this is what happens when you waste real money on pretend meme currencies
>>
Hey... I've seen this image on /qa/ before...
>>>/biz/2792240
Someone in that thread is calling the people spamming this meme /pol/ children?
>>
>>1457982
Just looks like a generic thread derailer to me. As for people being called "/pol/ children", that's just the modern "/b/tard"- a group of underage undesirables otherwise known as cancer or newfags or what have you.
>>
File: 1498859270463.jpg (38KB, 320x262px) Image search: [Google]
1498859270463.jpg
38KB, 320x262px
moot knew from the beginning that /biz/ would be totally worthless shit and should'nt be created, but i think the direction its taken would surprise hime even a little.

Just nuke it already; its literally /pol9k/ playing with monopoly coins and CS:GO knife skins.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.