[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The cancer killing 4chan.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: discord.png (11KB, 777x249px) Image search: [Google]
discord.png
11KB, 777x249px
The cancer killing 4chan.
>>
discord teenbros BTFO
>>
there's actually nothing wrong with wanting to hang out with pseudonymous friends than anonymous posters.
>>
>>1455364
Sure, there's nothing wrong with having internet friends or socializing on the internet with your real life friends, but in the context of 4chan, Discord is a bad influence since you have groups of shitters who congregate on there and then shitpost on 4chan, advertise their channel and/or bring in channel drama to 4chan. Although to be fair, this mostly happens in general threads and they're pretty much all garbage, and even before Discord came along they used other chat channels for that same shit - IRC, Steam chat, Skype, etc.
>>
100% right
the amount of shilling for it across the boards was also suspicious
>>
>>1455507
I'm pretty sure it was shilled everywhere, not just here.
>>
>>1455389
the overwhelming majority of discords aren't 4chan shitposting outposts, the same way that the overwhelming majority of IRC rooms weren't either

the only reason they are associated with shitposting cabals is because those tend to be the ones you hear about
>>
>>1455358
I am so overwhelmed with agreement all I can say is, this.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13433410
>>
>>1455358
nice meme
>>1455526
this guy gets it, also people start shit on a platform and youre gonna blame the platform? thats dumb like crediting this site for oc and content other people put in
>>
>>1455661
I voted
>>
>>1455661
>2017
>IRC

L O L
>>
>>1455681
t. Discord 'memer'
>>
>>1455686
t. teenbro
>>
>>1455681
Well tell mods and hiro to stop using it? Because they still do, nerd.
>>
>>1455751
t. Discord teenbro
>>
>>1455759
>he thinks the irc isnt a frontend facade
>he thinks they don't use a secret discord
>>
must kill discord and reddit shitters
>>
Get Jappymoot to wordfilter Discord to Reddit.
>>
>>1455358
This is very concerning
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.