[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your friends like, if you have any, irl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1493990207573.png (193KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493990207573.png
193KB, 1000x1000px
What are your friends like, if you have any, irl?
>>
File: 1498776679119.jpg (133KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498776679119.jpg
133KB, 424x600px
I only one "friend" who meets up with me occasionally out of pity, they are nice but we barely do anything anymore.
I wish more people shared my hobbies.
>>
Last one left has apparently ended our friendship as of 2014. Said he would call never did, left no new number or address. Looked another up and they're now a tranny. An heroing soon.
>>
I used to be friends with a richfag but I stopped meeting with him because I'm a socially awkward NEET and I felt inadequate.
>>
Last time I met with him was 2016, but I talked to him in e-mail earlier this year. He's a nice guy and goes the distance for the friendship as socializing comes hard for me. I don't deserve to have him in my life.
I think I'm going to send him an e-mail, even if it's short and awkward.
>>
>>1454983
>An heroing soon.
You or the tranny?
>>
I don't have any real friends, I tried reconnecting with some guys from my school days but they're normalfags who still act like they're students in their mid-late 20s, normally I wouldn't mind but we just didn't have anything in common.
>>
My only friend, who was a late bloomer, slowly drifted away 6 years ago because he no longer needed me.
>>
A number of porcupines huddled together for warmth on a cold day in winter; but, as they began to prick one another with their quills, they were obliged to disperse. However the cold drove them together again, when just the same thing happened. At last, after many turns of huddling and dispersing, they discovered that they would be best off by remaining at a little distance from one another. In the same way the need of society drives the human porcupines together, only to be mutually repelled by the many prickly and disagreeable qualities of their nature. The moderate distance which they at last discover to be the only tolerable condition of intercourse, is the code of politeness and fine manners; and those who transgress it are roughly told—in the English phrase—to keep their distance. By this arrangement the mutual need of warmth is only very moderately satisfied; but then people do not get pricked. A man who has some heat in himself prefers to remain outside, where he will neither prick other people nor get pricked himself.

Cheer up, anons. We all have each other.

here's a /mu/ just for u
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9UDLRW2C1Q
>>
I know a couple of people but only really have one real life friend. He's nice but being a /pol/ user you have to avoid anything related to politics when talking with him. I have a good friend who I met through the internet and have met with in person, but he lives in a different city to me. He's nice too but can be a bit dismissing if the topic you're discussing doesn't interest him.
>>
not any
>>
My dad
>>
File: 1484376641114.png (141KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1484376641114.png
141KB, 400x550px
>>1454958
I don't have any friends and this thread made me sad
6/10
>>
>>1455023
Have you bloomed yet?
>>
File: DSC_0165r.jpg (2MB, 1000x1504px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0165r.jpg
2MB, 1000x1504px
My only friends are a group of anons I've met at Comiket. Naturally being scattered across the globe we don't see eachother offline too often but they're pretty cool dudes for the most part and I'm glad to have them. I'd urge everyone to do their best and find meaningful friendships like these.
>>
>>1456829
No I'm a faulty plant.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.