[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does moot hate 4chan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1440877363353s.jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1440877363353s.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
Does moot hate 4chan?
>>
who doesnt
>>
4chan hates moot
>>
The creator and the destroyer.
>>
i love moot.
>>
>>1455066
i hate moot
>>
i ate moot
>>
i bait moot
>>
Do you think he stills visits 4chan? How about /qa/? Could he be here even right this minute?
>>
>>1455556
No.
>>
>>1455556
No I'm not.
>>
>>1455562
put on that founder capcode
>>
>>1455562
I mean no he isn't.
>>
>>1455565
How do we know there's a founder capcode if it's never been used? Or has it?
>>
>>1455572
It's in the API, that's all. moot never posted with it. wonder what he is up to.
>>
File: 1486065394965.jpg (173KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486065394965.jpg
173KB, 1000x1000px
UH. Duh. moots is a dumb human bean, of course he steps in once in a blue moon
and leaves with disappointment with no plans on ever saying hi.
>>
>>1455573
I've gotten back into anime since I don't really do much at google.
>>
I have no doubt in my mind he still posts daily. There's no way you walk away from place as a founder.
>>
>>1455578
I mean "he probably has gotten back into anime".
>>
File: usuka.png (60KB, 456x570px) Image search: [Google]
usuka.png
60KB, 456x570px
>>1455577
>thinking either of those two chestlets are best
how can you be so fucktarded?
>>
what about mot
>>
>>1455580
he spends his days getting whipped by the man at google, no time to funshitpost on the chan
>>
who is he?
>>
>>1456216
The oldest fag.
>>
saved it
>>
>>1457076
You're doing gods work, son
>>
>>1455580
If you've spent many years effectively chained to a website, and all you want to do is leave it behind you, and do something, anything else, then you will definitely seize the chance to do precisely that when it comes along, which it did. You'd probably come back after a couple of years to see if it's still basically the same, but it is, so there'd be no need to stay. You've seen it all before and been forced to endure it for so long that staying around unnecessarily would probably just trigger your PTSD.

I wonder if the ##founder capcode lets him post on /vip/ without buying a pass?
>>
One of the threads he said after leaving was (paraphrased) "I hope 4chan can go back to its roots and leave the activism behind".
The total reverse happened. Why would he want to come back? Why are we even here still?
>>
He started it as a kid and probably dedicated a large portion of his life to it for what, 11 years or so? I can imagine you'd get tired of it after that long.
>>
>>1458009
Yeah, I would think that is more the fault of the mods abusing Hiro's ignorance and willfully turning parts of 4chan into their soapboxes for real life activist shit. Politics is the epitome of tryhard real life shit, it seriously does not mix with moot's wises for the site and never will.

If mods really gave a fuck about keeping 4chan a unique online habitat mostly free of real life bullshit, there were a million things they should have done. Hiro doesn't get it and never will I think, the top leading mods probably perfectly get it but ignore it because shameless powertripping. One mod publicly blogging about politics and stuffing words in 4chan's mouth for his own agenda and getting away with it, while another mod got fired for daring privately chastise a user partaking in an offsite RL raid, but talking from a clearly opposing political view to /pol/'s hivemind, says it all.

moot was a better man than them for wanting to free 4chan of being just a reflecting pool for random outsiders to take advantage of. It's too late; he should have done what he obviously wanted to do and get rid of that one politics board. Was he afraid their resulting anger would mar his stepping down speech? No one even gives a fuck about him anymore except /a/ and /pol/ still hates him anyway (that is, the tiny minority of users there who even know his name). Bravo moot.
>>
>>1456216
a faggot
>>
>>1458207
Everbody hates /pol/, but considering how much raid culture and general troll like behavior is tied at the hip with 4chan, the "activism" criticism basically boils down to boards organizing in a way to do things he doesn't like at this point.
>>
Does moot hate 4chan?
>>
I think prisons would be more effective if they psychologically forced the criminals to conform through biological changes and using them as guinea pigs. It would also scare the living crap out of even the dumbest most degenerate creatures from breaking the law because prisons would no longer be treated as a time out or a slightly worse detention, they'd be a serious torture area with the right of using you as a guinea pig.
>>
Probably. It gave him fame and notoriety but he didn't make much money off of it. And when he tried to parlay that into that lame drawing shit he did it flopped so hard.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.