[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reply to the wrong thread >close browser and take a walk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1498667339723.jpg (2MB, 3364x3364px)
1498667339723.jpg
2MB, 3364x3364px
>reply to the wrong thread
>close browser and take a walk
>>
>>1453096
Where do you walk?
>>
>>1453096
I hope you deleted the post first
>>
Sometimes I make a rant post or snarkily correct someone and then realize I'm wrong and I usually just close the thread and walk away from the computer and come back later and pretend it didn't happen.
>>
>post wrong image
>realize hours later when checking for (You)'s
>everyone making fun of me
>kill myself
>>
>>1453469
Hopefully the thread will 404 by the time you come back.
>>
>>1453125
Usually down to the Marathon near my house for a sodie pop
>>
File: 1485978768565.jpg (12KB, 246x164px) Image search: [Google]
1485978768565.jpg
12KB, 246x164px
>make a thread by mistake during an argument
>>
>reply to the wrong post
>make another post to link your reply to the right post
>reply to the wrong post again
>shut off computer and start drinking to drown the shame
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.