[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ways to destroy the weeb mafia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1481099333050.png (256KB, 629x653px) Image search: [Google]
1481099333050.png
256KB, 629x653px
Ways to destroy the weeb mafia?
>>
>>1451760
Advertise their spinoffs on /pol/. Tell them the jewish Soros supporters are scheming about /pol/ there.
>>
>>1451770
Fuck off
>>
>>1451770
Not even /ptg/ cares about /qa/.
It's only the spammers who are content with spending the rest of their lives on /qa/ and those us who want to make /qa/ better.
>>
>>1451760
Tell people it's the new kpop and /tv/ waifus board.
>>
>>1451779
Whenever someone says /ptg/ it's always private tracker general that comes to mind first.
>>
>>1451788
Why do people hate the kpop fans so much anyway? I don't know much about them or their threads but from what I've seen they tend to stay in them.
>>
>>1451779
The ones that want to make /qa/ better will lose in the end, the more terrible people discover this place
just get in here: >>1451768
>>
>>1451824
I wonder when you're going to realize that everything you've been attempting to do to ruin /qa/ has been a waste.
>>
>>1451824
"no"
>>
>>1451827
I have been trying to do the opposite since almost a year now, it will not work out in the end since mods do not hand out bans here in favour of the topic we want
>>
>>1451820
Maybe because it's just /tv/ "waifu" shit instead of music. Same with the idol threads on /jp/. It's a bunch of SEA monkey cyber stalkers that have nothing interestibf to say ever.
>>
File: 1478481125473.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1478481125473.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>1451832
>we
>>
>>1451841
You are part of the problem.
>>
>>1451843
How so?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.