[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generals on the front p/a/ge!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: hiroshima'ed.jpg (1MB, 2642x1854px) Image search: [Google]
hiroshima'ed.jpg
1MB, 2642x1854px
Generals on the front p/a/ge!
>>
based /ag/
>>
Honestly, I think I'd go as far as to say /v/ is a better board than /a/ at this point
>>
remove catalog
>>
>>1449560
no, as shitty as /a/ is /v/ will always be shittier, full of underages unironically arguing about consoles and games like idiots on the internet
>>
>>1449856
/v/ actually has some good fun threads instead of generals and template threads
>>
Without spontaneously generated threads and conversation, /a/ isn't worth shit. One of the best things it had over other boards was more variety of threads, but now it's fucked too.
>>
>>1449936
no, only /v/ thinks their board is good, I remember a thread on /qa/ asking what boards you don't like and everyone was saying /v/, you could say the same about /a/ that it has some good fun threads, the same amount of template and general threads are about the same as /v/ shitty game/console/genre arguing threads.
>>
>>1449563
It baffles me that people use /qa/ and yet call for the catalog to be removed.
>>
>>1449945
>/v/ shitty game/console/genre arguing threads.
Believe me, /a/ has these things too in a different form(Studio wars, genre wars, etc.). Don't forget about the shipping stuff and mini erotic fanfiction about how they want to bang the heroine of a seasonal anime.
Honestly, /a/ these days feels like /v/ with fun parts taken out
>>
>>1449964
I just went to /a/ and /v/ for a while and you're right, I'd say that they are equally as bad now, also /a/ really has a hive mentality and shit taste
>>
File: 1496791486645.jpg (102KB, 309x363px) Image search: [Google]
1496791486645.jpg
102KB, 309x363px
>>1449550
>tfw in 3 of those
>>
File: 1499854245846.jpg (33KB, 454x558px) Image search: [Google]
1499854245846.jpg
33KB, 454x558px
Kinda off-topic, but can someone explain to me why does mecha have a separate board and other genres don't?
>>
>>1450036
IIRC it was because of some shitstorm when Gundam SEED Destiny aired
>>
File: thecurrentstate.png (997B, 169x33px) Image search: [Google]
thecurrentstate.png
997B, 169x33px
>>1450023
no, /a/ is worst than /v/ now.
>>
>>1449964
ACK was right in the end
>>
>>1450072
I've sadly also come to realize this truth. Too late.
>>
>>1449550
I dont understand the problem.
>>
>>1450123
Cultural chaikaism
>>
It is pretty silly how something becomes remotely popular and /a/ quickly makes a general out of it, yeah.
>>
I never understood what exactly is wrong with generals.
>>
File: frog.png (910KB, 1362x1008px) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
910KB, 1362x1008px
/a/ has moderation, /v/ doesn't.
Post a frog on /a/ and see how long it stays up.
>>
>>1449938
How can we fix it?
>>
>>1449945
I just went on /v/ and /a/, and /v/ has mostly threads with topics, whereas /a/ has mostly generals and template shitposting threads. Honestly looking at /v/ now, it's way better than it has been in the past. /a/ on the other hand has never looked worse.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.