[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4chan isn't an anime webs-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: aw.png (14KB, 730x400px) Image search: [Google]
aw.png
14KB, 730x400px
>4chan isn't an anime webs-
>>
>>1448440
Anime enthusiasts make up an ever-decreasing share of the userbase.
>>
>>1448449
True. Many of the newcomers from reddit are mostly interested in geek topics like video games and politics. Anime is a non-topic for these users.
>>
>>1448440
Normalfags BTFO
>>
>>1448457
Are retarded or what? Anime is as popular as video games and other shit. Steam is literally selling episodes and watching anime is now normie tier and pleb taste generally
>>
>>1448594
you sound mad
>>
>>1448596
No, they made a perfectly good point and your inability to refute that point is laughable
>>
>>1448596
t. normie neo-weeb kraut
And yes I am mad
>>
>>1448594
>Anime is as popular as video games and other shit.
Normalfag
>>
>>1448616
t. discord-facebook-steambuying-redittaste-neo-weeb-butthurt kraut
Go circlejerk to anime with your bros and don't forget to like and share
>>
>>1448626
mad
>>
>>1448628
I am fucking mad, I told you, you autistic weeb! Read the fucking posts! Stop watching shitty animays!
>>
File: weebfather.jpg (98KB, 944x823px) Image search: [Google]
weebfather.jpg
98KB, 944x823px
>>1448626
>>
>>1448636
>implying weeb can be a father
Good luck with that. And no, dakimakura with semen stains will not get pregnant, you are safe
>>
>>1448640
wayq?
>>
>>1448641
Your mother when I was fucking her and she couldn't stop talking about you and it was disgusting. Tell her it's over
>>
>>1448594
keep minority spirit
>>
>>1448440
t. ironic weeb
>>
>>1448644
the only thing that was disgusting here is your tiny cock
>>
nice strawmen dude

splendid as always
>>
>>1448648
Ah little boy can't take to much and start talking about dicks. Your gayness was one of her longer rant
>>
>>1448654
>Your gayness was one of her longer rant
Are you still talking about his mom? She just told me to tell you you weren't that good
>>
>>1448659
Whatever, she was side bitch anyway. Tell your mother I can't come tonight because I will be fucking his>>1448645 mother
>>
File: kant-img1878.jpg (87KB, 776x1100px) Image search: [Google]
kant-img1878.jpg
87KB, 776x1100px
>>1448440
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.