[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

あれ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 548784.jpg (50KB, 480x409px) Image search: [Google]
548784.jpg
50KB, 480x409px
Those who are ignorant about the depths of addiction, fear, and destructive passions, should not be in a position to judge or control others, as that will only create a vicious cycle of inhuman behavior and misanthropy. We can only help others by understanding their plight, by reaching out a hand, not by looking down or spitting on them, unless, of course, helping was never the intention.

This in turn excludes almost all young people from making qualified decisions and judgments, due to lack of experience. Age cannot be the only qualifier though, as the right conclusions do not come with age, but with empathy: What hurts me hurts others too.

No, "I have suffered through it, therefore it is okay for you to suffer through it too" is not an argument but cynical and destructive behavior.
>>
File: 11.png (131KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
131KB, 500x536px
IMO:
Individuals attempt to judge others to exert power over them.
The act of empty criticism serves no means other than to declare that you are in some way better than them and that they should respect you.
Discrimination based off of anything is simply a way of saying "I'm too lazy to go out of my way to analyze your character so I'm going to impose a generalization on you".

Simply put, individuals who are given the skill of the tongue tend to put it use in trying to control others.
>>
File: 1497692690159.png (95KB, 520x380px) Image search: [Google]
1497692690159.png
95KB, 520x380px
皆、何もわかりましたか
>>
>>1448018
>>
File: 1498717228516.jpg (125KB, 648x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498717228516.jpg
125KB, 648x1024px
God ,why does this psychmajor weeb always curse /qa/ with these shit threads?
>>
>>1450349
>pepe
hellow reddit
>>
>>1450349
Even worse is this asshole >>1450346 who necrobumps them.

>>1450350
Fuck off weeb
>>
>>1450355
why are you samefagging, redditor?
>>
>>1450349
I made the thread, I am not the psychmajor guy. Imagine that, there is more than one person making such posts. Shocking, I know.
>>
I agree
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.