[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossposters thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1498290043190.gif (2MB, 431x306px) Image search: [Google]
1498290043190.gif
2MB, 431x306px
ITT share boards you usually lurk, post
/b/
/bant/
/f/
/po/
/pol/
/s/
/wsg/
/qa/
>>
/qa/, /jp/, /a/, /h/, /e/
>>
>>1447828
where is /c/, huh? you failed miserably
>>
mainly /jp/, /b/ and /qa/
sometimes /bant/, /e/, /c/, /trash/
rarely /pol/, /int/, [s4s], /gd/, /vg/
actually, your post reminds me to visit /wsg/ more often
>>
>>1447836
>/vg/
I only go there for /gsg/ and only for updates for ck2 and eu4
I wanted to go deeper but all /v/ posters are too cancerous for me
>>
I mainly post in /qa/ & /out/, with /fit/, /tv/ and /v/ to a lesser extent and /a/ even lesser than those three.

/a/ used to be my homeboard but I don't visit it very often now because I find it fucking insufferable to the extent that /v/ and /tv/ are more enjoyable to browse.
>>
Almost exclusively /a/, but I find most threads outside of certain seasonal shows to be insufferable now, and I take a break from it time to time. Kind of sad since /a/ has been my homeboard for quite a few years now. Other boards aren't any better, but at least they don't piss me off when I see shitty posts on them.
>>
/jp/
/qa/

That is it.
>>
>>1447863
That's mostly how I feel about /a/ too
>>
/vg/
/c/
/qa/
>>
File: mpv-shot0016.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0016.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
/qa/
/c/
/g/
/bant/
>>
g > qa > b > i
>>
Just a reminder if you don't browse /c/ you suck!! I've been running a thread there is on it 5th edition now.
>>
[a / c / e / f / u / vp / s4s / qa]
>>
>>1447901
I never did and doubt I will, but I took a look at /c/ sticky. /qa/ could learn so much

>If bumping a thread, please include a picture instead of just writing 'bump' and please do not necrobump threads that have reached their image limit. This restricts the diversity and natural flow of the board. Threads are meant to come and go and sometimes they are even better the next time around.
>>
File: yoshimaru uchicchii.jpg (53KB, 709x536px) Image search: [Google]
yoshimaru uchicchii.jpg
53KB, 709x536px
>>1447907
>I never did and doubt I will
You suck! /c/ is the best board on 4chan, no discussions no shitposting, just people sharing cute anime images out of love for the characters/series! Check the catalog and look for something you like you can get really cute pictures there!
>>
>>1447928
>you can get really cute pictures there!
Cute pictures don't fit my ironic posting, but I hope you will get terabytes of them
>>
>>1447928
I've read somewhere that eventually /b/ pops there to post pictures of niggers. Is that true?
>>
File: heart pepe.png (44KB, 186x236px) Image search: [Google]
heart pepe.png
44KB, 186x236px
l>>1447930
>I hope you will get terabytes of them
Thanks! I hope you stop saving epic reaction images one day and turn to the cute side!
>>1447943
Pic related was in a thread titled ¨Girls doing the heart thing with their hands¨ I honestly thought it was kinda cute so I saved it lol
>>
Mainly /v/ and /qa/
>>
>>1447907
necrobumping is the only thing that can counter idiocy
>>
/qa/
Sometimes /vg/ (but it's mostly garbage)
Sometimes /r9k/ (but it's almost pure trash)
Rarely /f/

Everything else is a thing of the past at this point.
>>
>/bant/
>/pol/
>/vg/
>/b/
>/v/
etc

No wonder this board sucks.

So long nerds.
>>
>>1448151
This board doesn't suck, but there's people in this thread that clearly make it worse by being here.
>>
In order of how active I am.
/co/
/vp/
/qa/
/x/
>>
Please remove this fucking bumpbot from my fucking thread you dickhead right now or I will find you and rape your guts
>>
/qa/, /sci/, /wsg/, occasionally /a/, /e/, /d/, and /pol/
>>
>>1448151
If you can find good threads in /b/, that makes you a competent user which is a good thing.
>>
>>1448151
Explain.
>>
File: 91054811d1deba2ff4b6feba6f6856bc.jpg (138KB, 906x1280px) Image search: [Google]
91054811d1deba2ff4b6feba6f6856bc.jpg
138KB, 906x1280px
/qa/ only
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.