[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any community that tries to entertain themselves by creating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1z0fikj3.jpg (1MB, 1200x874px) Image search: [Google]
1z0fikj3.jpg
1MB, 1200x874px
Any community that tries to entertain themselves by creating culture/memes or engaging in discussion will inevitably succumb to those who's sole existence is to inject themselves into groups and find ways to cause destruction.
The only way for an online community to survive is to be motivated not by the direct interaction with others, but friendly competition and cooperation towards mutual goals.

Discussions inherently bring out the differences to people and culture simply encourages mentally underage people, therefore the only way for a group to maintain cohesion is if they are constantly trying to find new goals and adventures together.
>>
culture is the death of civilazation
>>
>mentally underage
Where did you find this picture of me?
>>
Who build stairs right next to a window?
>>
The majority of people want to be where the cool kids are at.

Due to a bizarre turn of events, 4chan is hip now.

There's no mystery, it's that simple.
>>
File: 1426743370795.gif (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1426743370795.gif
144KB, 500x500px
>>1440692
>those who's sole existence is to inject themselves into groups and find ways to cause destruction.
You're talking about /qa/, aren't you? I don't really understand what you're getting at in the rest of the post. The goal is to take it easy and enjoy ourselves and /qa/ is doing a good job of it. I'm not going to change how I post in some attempt to dissuade some obsessive spammers; that would be the worst thing to do and nothing would stop them anyway.
All we "need" to do is make and participate in good threads and ignore the bad ones. That's it.
>>
any community that gets its laughs etc
>>
>>1442341
fuck you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.