[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the prison industrial complex hurt or help society?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 2691062.jpg (28KB, 650x348px)
2691062.jpg
28KB, 650x348px
Does the prison industrial complex hurt or help society?
>>
>>1440416
>does taxpayer-funded slavery that helps only the greediest kikes help society

Absolutely.
>>
Only a retard would discuss complex topics on an anonymous and loosely moderated imageboard
>>
I don't know how can anyone sane defend private prisons.
>>
>>1440723
wrong
>>
Confirmation bias.
Asch experiment of conformity.
Missinformation to cause fear.

Anonymous image boards are the worst of the worst places to discuss information about the real world.
reddit is better.
>>
>>1440743
Why are you here?
>>
>>1440744
To find the alternative.
>>
>>1440743
I'm immune to all of these
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 890x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 890x1000px
>>1440743
But they are the best of the best places to discuss information about the anime world!!
>>
>>1440749
I'm not optimistic nowadays about image boards.
Or maybe I just hate the way they're being used.
>>
>In prison they spend the majority of their time in a 8' x 10'cell. At work, I spend most of my time in a 6' x 8' pod.
>In prison they get three meals a day. At work I only get a break for one meal and I have to pay for that one.
>In prison you get time off for good behavior. At work I get rewarded for good behavior with more work.
>At work I must wear an ID badge at all times. In prison they provide you with clothing with the ID conveniently sewn onto the clothes.
>At work there is a dress standard but I must buy my own clothes. In prison there is a dress standard, but they supply the clothes.
>At work I must carry around a security card and unlock and open all the doors myself. In prison a guard locks and unlocks all the doors for me.
>In prison they can watch TV and play games. At work I can get fired for watching TV and playing games.
>In prison they will pay my way through school to learn a new career and give me time to do it. At work they will pay for my education but I must do it on my own time.
>In prison they have exercise rooms that they allow you to use almost whenever you want. At work we have an exercise room that you can use but it must be on your time.
>In prison I can fall asleep on the job and no serious consequences comes from my actions. At work if I fall asleep on the job I get put on the next RIF list.
>In prison they ball and chain you when you go somewhere. At work you are just ball and chained.
>In prison you have full medical coverage with no deductibles. At work, you get partial coverage and pay all the deductibles.
>In prison all expenses are paid by the tax payer, with no work on their part. At work, you get to pay all the expenses to go to work, and then deduct the taxes from you salary to pay for the prisoners.
>In prison when a judge said you got life, you got guaranteed security for life. At work, you got laid off when they thought you're old.
>>
File: Health_Inspector.png (118KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
Health_Inspector.png
118KB, 400x229px
>>1441135
>you got guaranteed security for life
Your soap dropped nigga
>>
>>1441135
This made me really sad
>>
>>1441135
True story.
>>
frogger
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.