[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mods really do have their own heads far up their asses, they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Now that's cute..png (13KB, 547x56px) Image search: [Google]
Now that's cute..png
13KB, 547x56px
Mods really do have their own heads far up their asses, they ban criticism even when it's legitimate.

Also, since when did /qa/ become so relaxed?
>>
what was your post?
>>
Technically that's a janitor.
>>
>>1439671
I complained about the fact that mods should stay on boards that they're familiar with rather than enforcing their own sense of rules on a board they're not familiar with. It was a thread, so I understand if that's cause behind the ban, but something tells that's not the reason behind the ban, especially since I was banned several minutes after the thread had already been deleted.

>>1439679
I know, but was banned shortly afterwards.
>>
>>1439689
Mods don't browse boards and delete threads they see. Janitors do that, and manage the report queue. Janitors accept or reject user reports and suggest bans. Mods don't read most of the accepted reports, but approve them anyway.
>>
The stars aligned and the bumpbot & other assorted spammers came to an agreement to stop what they were doing, they seem to not be provoking eachother anymore but there's still some random shitposters.
>>
>>1439704
So the jannies the ones I should really be mad at?
>>
>>1439664
How would you feel if people came to your website only to complain about everything? That's why GR8 exists.
>>
>>1439746
you should be mad at your parents for raising such a failure of a person
>>
>>1439746
Yes. Mods are rarely the ones you should be complaining about.
>>
>>1439664
Websites are not democracies.
If you don't like the way things are run there are 1000s of other alt chans you can use.

Someone deeply in love with the /jp/ sphere keeps posting links to /jp/ spinoffs, maybe one of them has the community for you.
>>
>>1439751
It's fine to have that rule, but to ban someone because he complained about something which just happened a few minutes earlier is legitimate, at least in my eyes.
>>
>>1439751
Also, at no point do I go on 4chan just to complain about shit, I might throw a criticism if a janny is being an asshat, but it's not something do often at all.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.