[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does anyone that questions the quality of /qa/ get called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: lltbc.png (555KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lltbc.png
555KB, 1280x720px
Why does anyone that questions the quality of /qa/ get called a "concernbro" or "butthurt spic"?
>>
based
>>
1.Concernbro got his name because he concern trolls.
2. that's some /bant/ retardation forced by one or two idiots that think /bant/ "humor" has a place here.
>>
>>1437360
Bu...but what is concern trolling, i've never heard that term outside of /qa/
>>
>>1437366
It's an old term used on the internet before it turned to shit and people actually put effort into trolling. Hell, I think "you sound concerned" is still used on Fark to this day.
A concern troll pretends to be a part of a community and tries to change things by raising "concerns".
Instead of being more honest and spamming 50 frog/trump/pony/whatever threads (which are ignored) you make a post saying something like "don't you guys think /qa/ would be better if we stopped making 2D threads?" and other transparent nonsense. The idea is that people let their guard down and are more easily manipulated if they pretend to belong here.
And so I called him concernbro.

If you're going to have obsessive schizophrenic spammers on your board you might as well poke fun at them now and then.
>>
>>1437355
good question
>>
>>1437389
>don't you guys think /qa/ would be better if we stopped making 2D threads?
Not them, but that's a legitimate question and one you always avoid like the plague whenever it's brought up. Almonds. And everyone knows /jp/ rejects and their associated spinoffs aren't /qa/, so it's a little odd that you'd contest the legitimacy of frog and pony posters as members of this board's community when your claim is as valid as theirs. Not to mention, the quality of the average frog and pony thread far exceeds that of the 2D random weeb threads, and half the time they're trolling. A sobering reality, and one that doesn't reflect well on you and posters of your ilk.
>>
>>1438407
well said
>>
>>1438407
>>1439299
samefag lamo
>>
>>1439303
He bumped his other thread with the same topic at the same time as well, he couldn't be more fucking transparent. I'm genuinely curious what is he even trying to achieve with this.
>>
>>1438407
Le suck my cokc you are le butt damaged lol le go back there if u like le ponis so much go back to le mlplo le qa is 2d ranodm you retrad butthurt spic le concernbro from le 8gog lol
>>
>>1439303
I'm not a samefag

>>1439307
I'm going to bump every 3D or frogposting thread now because you made this post. I hope you're happy.
>>
>>1439307
I don't know but it is funny to read.
>>
>>1439307
I don't know but it is funny to read
>>
>>1437355
>>
>>1438407
>Almonds.
Is this supposed to be some fnord-style subliminal mindfuckery or something?
>>
>>1439307
I've got nothing to do with whoever it is you believe is bumping threads. What I'm trying to achieve is getting you raiders to fuck off so this place can return to respectability again.
>>
>>1437355
Concernbro is a very important member of our community. His concerns stopped /qa/ from going to shit after all.
>>
>>1440558
You are the raider here. Go back to your /jp/ spinoff.
>>
>>1440562
Said the weeaboo from /jp/.
>>
Who is andy
>>
>>1437355
Because the /qa/ shitposters try to pretend nothing is wrong.
Every other board laughed at the idea of even going on /qa/ let alone actually posting.
>>
>>1440591
As it should be.
>>
>>1437355
Because it is being raided by >>>/jp/ and >>>/a/ . They ruined their boards so they've decided to shit up another one.
>>
>>1440595
I think you should have been typing /pol/ and /r9k/ instead
>>
>>1440598
Is there any difference?
>>
>>1440595
This, but in the last few months it's slowed down, the bump bot is either gone or hardly active anymore, and threads can last for over 12 hours without needed to be bumped again.

At this rate we could see old /qa/ again by September at the soonest.
>>
>>1441061
Do it right now.
>>
>>1440595
>>1440937
t. Buttangery fajita
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.