[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you prefer cats or dogs, and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1499187493156.png (111KB, 508x376px) Image search: [Google]
1499187493156.png
111KB, 508x376px
Do you prefer cats or dogs, and why?
>>
>>1436511
Cats are cute so I like cats
>>
>>1436511
Dogs are more fun.
>>
File: 3237ef505e9faea75a106d15290745fb.jpg (388KB, 1800x2500px) Image search: [Google]
3237ef505e9faea75a106d15290745fb.jpg
388KB, 1800x2500px
Throw a stick, and the servile dog wheezes and pants and shambles to bring it to you. Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because somebody else wants something, so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice. The dog barks and begs and tumbles to amuse you when you crack the whip. That pleases a meekness-loving peasant who relishes a stimulus to his sense of importance. The cat, on the other hand, charms you into playing for its benefit when it wishes to be amused; making you rush about the room with a paper on a string when it feels like exercise, but refusing all your attempts to make it play when it is not in the humour. That is personality and individuality and self-respect—the calm mastery of a being whose life is its own and not yours—and the superior person recognises and appreciates this because he too is a free soul whose position is assured, and whose only law is his own heritage and aesthetic sense. Altogether, we may see that the dog appeals to those primitive emotional souls whose chief demands on the universe are for meaningless affection, aimless companionship, and flattering attention and subservience; whilst the cat reigns among those more contemplative and imaginative spirits who ask of the universe only the objective sight of poignant, ethereal beauty and the animate symbolisation of Nature’s bland, relentless, reposeful, unhurried, and impersonal order and sufficiency. The dog gives, but the cat is.
>>
dogs.
>>
>>1437799
Lovecraft was a fucking autist.
>>
>>1437831
Intelligence are autism are in fact distinct.
>>
>>1437848
*and

Spellcheck is really beginning to annoy me.
>>
>>1437848
He was a sheltered manchild who looked down on anyone who wasn't a WASP and his intense fear of beaners and niggers was uncommon even for his time. He's the 4chan poster of the early 20th century.

TL:DR cats are fucking shit, okay?
>>
how do I phantombump
>>
>>1438509
delete your post
>>
File: tilt.gif (275KB, 795x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tilt.gif
275KB, 795x1000px
https://twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni/status/883022140605321216

there
>>
>>1439480
lmao.
>>
File: cat.png (456KB, 1346x792px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
456KB, 1346x792px
Dogs

-Friendly
-Cute
-Happy to see you
-Help you get chicks when you're walking them
-Useful to society, help the blind, the police, and guard homes
-Lovable just by their nature
-Resemblance to any 4chan staff is null

Cats

-Assholes
-Aggressive, not cute
-Fucking hate you, only care about you because you feed them
-Scare off women because they make your entire house smell like shit thanks to their litterboxes
-Don't contribute to society in any way
-Have to infect humans with parasites in order to be loved
-look like janny LMAO
>>
>>1439480
wow!!!!

Cats are on average cuter, I think, but a dog could have a long muzzle like a wolf, which looks wild

i think a dog is sometimes more exciting, but a cat is way cuter, i think i choose cat
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.