[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have dreams about the future while sleeping?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 00.png (273KB, 532x630px) Image search: [Google]
00.png
273KB, 532x630px
Do you have dreams about the future while sleeping?
>>
I'm not sure yet.
>>
File: 1471942854755.jpg (207KB, 824x458px) Image search: [Google]
1471942854755.jpg
207KB, 824x458px
>>1436405
No, I dream about the past, which why I'm happiest when I'm asleep.
>>
I don't remember my dreams 99% of the time, and when they do it's usually a nightmare where everything goes wrong.
>>
>>1436405
ye desu weird
>>
>>1437073
t b h
>>
>>1437053
It seems to help me to remember if I wake up in the middle of it, so that might be a part of it. Or maybe you're just having lots of nightmares that you don't know about.
>>
>>1437137
even my nightmares are better than real life...
>>
File: c0f47b83.png (478KB, 812x606px) Image search: [Google]
c0f47b83.png
478KB, 812x606px
>>1436405
My dreams usually aren't about my life.
>>
Good night frens.
>>
>>1437053
I don't remember my dreams about the future that well if at all but when I see the scene play out in real life as I did in the dream I get a sense of déjù vu. Some of the longer dreams about the future I can remember but the shorter ones I usually forget until the scene happens.
>>
>>1438350
Are these events you knew would happen in advance?
>>
>>
>>1439018
Granted dreams are full of random shit, so they're bound to sometimes be predictive.
>>
>>1436405
That's just your mind playing a trick on you
>>
I had a dream Donald Trump got dressed in casual clothes and helped check me into an expensive mental hospital. I stopped taking my lithium recently so it's probably prophetic. Minus Donald Trump of course.
>>
>>1436405
нeт
>>
>>1439018
They are things like swimming in my grandparent's pool with my cousins. The scene is exactly the same down to the actions they perform and the way people look; note there are no smells or sounds that I can remember only sights. The first dream I remember was looking at a picnic patterned table cloth with an empty stadium hotdog basket on the side of my view. This happened back in grade school, both the dream and the following scene.
>>
I have precognitive dreams, AMA.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.