[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is there no moderation on /sp/ anymore or what? shitposting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1468935588142.jpg (59KB, 910x752px)
1468935588142.jpg
59KB, 910x752px
So is there no moderation on /sp/ anymore or what?

shitposting out of control: >>>/sp/76915873
>>
Mods have abandoned /qa/
>>
>First game after the draft between marquee players who are connected via a pre-draft trade and two vocally boisterous fanbases
>Shocked that everyone is shitposting
lmaoing @ u
>>
Oh of course there is. It's fairly rare to see someone from /sp/ complaining. /sp/ is one of the most heavily moderated boards.and usually people complain about overmoderation, not lack of it.
>>
Una vela perro caca
>>
File: FaceApp_1498869280540.jpg (260KB, 752x752px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1498869280540.jpg
260KB, 752x752px
>>1435622
>>
>>1435633
this 2bqhwy famiglïa
>>
File: instructions.png (694KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
instructions.png
694KB, 1280x1480px
>>1435622
>>
>>1435631
Yes but last month or so seems to be little or no moderation though
>>
>>1435639
Go back to Wasoru

>>1435640
I blame Hiro for being an absentee owner
>>
>>1435639
Feedback doesn't work. Obviously. We've been trying to get Curryspammer banned for 3 years.
>>
>>1435642
For better or for worse, we're together on /qa/
>>
>>1435644
It does, you can't assume they're not reading it because they don't do what you want. Also, you can't ban someone determined to post.
>>
>>1435644
Ignore him. He's a Wasoru shitposter who refuses to leave
>>
File: 1370535337607.jpg (29KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
1370535337607.jpg
29KB, 570x533px
>>1435651
You read my feedback and did nothing didnt you?
>>
Haha, my friend you are quite mistaken. Your impressions of the scene are that of the unintelligent and common man. I have analysed the opening scene of TDKR for over 10,000 hours, every nuance of the scene is well documented in my mind and I know, full well, the true meaning of this masterwork of cinema. I will outline it concisely and briefly for you now:

>Bane: "No one cared who I was until I put on the mask."

By this Bane means that he was a nobody until he took on the persona of Bane, the reputation that surrounds him is what has made him infamous. The "mask" is not the respiratory device that pumps him full of painkillers, the mask is his image as a dangerous individual known the world over for his exploits. From this we can draw parallels with Bruce Wayne and Batman, the mask is an important theme throughout.

>CIA: If I pull that off will you die?

If I remove the mask, if I expose you as nothing more than a man will it destroy the essence of what you are?

>Bane: "It would be extremely painful."

It would be a traumatic experience to abandon what I am, an existential crisis of sorts that would be difficult to recover from.

>CIA: You're a big guy.

You're an important person, your reputation is large and your deeds are noteworthy.

>Bane: For you.

For you I am an important person, you are an agent of the CIA who has been actively hunting me. Our importance to somebody, our stature, our largeness is defined by the effect we have on them. To the average person Bane is not a "big guy", but to this agent he is large indeed
>>
>>1435663
That's what the mods probably did. /qa/ is lucky to get one modpost a month. You'd have better luck trying to contact them on /pol/. IRC is where to go if you want a response.
>>
You are so visibly upset, that you need to create shitpost on our glorious board in an attempt to raise your self worth.

Come at me you plebian. I am the fucking pinnacle of man, both body and mind. I attend an Ivy league university, completely payed off by scholarships, with the leftover money used to buy myself a luxury vehicle. My grade point average is perfect point O. After I finish my dual bachelors I will be accepted straight away into the doctorate program. I will have two doctorate degree's by age twenty-five, owe zero debts, and make more money a year than you will in a lifetime. The funny thing is, this is the average /a/ browser. There are many who far surpass me.

Of course, knowing this, you figure the only way to attack me is the only way you know how, using words of which the meaning escapes you, insult some genre of game no one on this board plays, and using our own image macros to mock yourself.

You forgot your "My face when" by the way, the text suits you perfectly.

Go ahead and reply, doing so only proves my point to such an extent that you might as well just beg to suck my dick and eat my bodily waste, so that maybe an iota of my greatness could pass onto you.
>>
Reported so hard my reporting hand (right, fyi) gained a life of its own, clicking my mouse rapidly for 3 hours straight with such a tenacity it became clear arthiritis was the least of my worries, so clear was it that I could lose MY ENTIRE HAND to this bizarre possession. Suddenly my mouse smashed through my floor, pulling down my report hand as a hapless hostage. Smoke filled my bedroom and I woke up god knows how many hours later in a small village south of Aokigahara.

The people of this modest commune emerged slowly from their shacks, all of them viewing me with what I can
only describe as suspicion mixed with awe. Suddenly they began throwing spears into the air and running towards me. I SHAT BRICKS, but then they GRABBED ME and LUNGED ME INTO THE AIR, praising my name and kissing me. The chieftan came down later and over a feast-for-one explained I was to be crowned The Chosen One, the Kamisama of Reporting foretold in Nihonese folklore to appear in the year 2012. At this moment an old Japanese woman - she must've been 85 years old at least - began doing some kind of dance, spinning around in circles whilst singing "Sorairo Days" and throwing confetti into the air. I was DOWN with this state of affairs, let me tell you.

For 300 years I trained with the chieftan in his private dojo, reporting shitty threads, every day becoming quicker. At first I could report 10 threads per minute. After only 2 weeks I was up to 5 threads per second. After a century my KTPM (kuso thread per minute) rate rose to and stalled at 200 per second.

On the last day he graced our planet, my sensei bestowed one last task to me: the reporting of this thread, the shittest of all shit threads.

I did not respond with words. Rather, through our eyes he knew I would obey.
>>
No, seriously, what's with the influx of normalfags recently? Everything was nice and normal a few months ago, but since about 6 months ago the board has gone straight to shit. Not even "Night time /qa/" is safe now.

Are we getting raided? I don't want to believe that /a/ has fallen this low. The post in this thread and many others look like something out of fucking Facebook.

I'm actually convinced 95% of the post in this thread are being posted by some IRC chat trying to troll us. It's fucking impossible that there are so many normalfags actively posting in this board. It's insane.
You waltz in, completely disregard the established board culture, do whatever the fuck you want, call whomever you disagree with "kids," and you say you are not being selfish? Just kill yourself. The human race can do without people like you.
>>
you faggots think you are the very best board because you like pretending you think you have "autism" and think its cool to be socially retarded but everyone on 4chan sees you for what yuo are, a bunch of socially inept losers, we think you are worst board but you keep on the act thinking someone gives a shit that you think you are best board even /b/ knows you are cancer incarnated you seem to like this reputation because you keep creating autism threads thinking that makes you cool or some shit but in reality you are just fooling yourself because we all know if anything /jp/ should be worst fucking board and you like to think that being a aspie faggot is a fucking badge of honor or something because you are proud of it and you don't even want to change yourself while everyone makes fun of you in reality and in the community of 4chan, you should try to be a little more subtle with your autism and not be proud of whats basically a mentally disease, also you like saying the word autism but you don't even know what that word autism actually means, autistic people have a lot more trouble than you, they barely communicate at all, they are almost catatonic and have crazy retard strength, they didn't choose to be like that yet you choose that way of life and take proud on it like some kind of achievement that's why when someones ever mentions having a friend or a normal life you just keep on bastardizing him and cyberbully him so he feels bad about his way of life and he either chooses to give up on life because he thinks he doesn't belong in any world nor internet nor reality or he becomes a socially inept hikki neet like you. you are the cancer of 4chan
>>
We have all heard about the tunnel of light that our soul follows upon leaving the physical body, but what is the true meaning of the life review? Why does a life review almost always involve having us continuously looping back into this 3rd dimensional reality and what can we do to stop these cycles of reincarnation?
Commonalities Within The Near Death Experience

Just about every person who has a near death experience will say that they didn’t want to come back to Earth and that the other side of the veil felt like “home”. So, if everyone feels this content on the other side of the veil, then why do we keep coming back to this hellhole?

Just about every person who has a near death experience will say that they didn't want to come back to Earth and that the other side of the veil felt like "home". So, if everyone feels this content on the other side of the veil, then why do we keep coming back to this hellhole? As evidenced by thousands of near death experiences, there is a common theme that people experience upon leaving the physical body:

The initial “death”
The tunnel and the white light
The other side of the tunnel
Meeting “beings” including angels, guides, friends and family
Your life review
Getting sent back to earth
Lessons learned from the other side

The tunnel of light is so appealing because it gives us the opportunity to meet with loved ones have predeceased us. The feeling of love is described as being magnified much more than anything we can humanly experience in this 3rd dimensional reality. In reality, the tunnel of light is a soul harvester that keeps recycling your soul along with the energy of your physical body upon reincarnation.
>>
If you are that to the worse than your intellectual crap. It's the worst of people like you might possibly accept you be bullied as a kid. You know you're not welcome on /qa/.
Tell that's your intention then yup well so fail at is ruining /qa/. Do you ban you don't belong here retard with no friends, job or money.
You sure are a horsefucker well done because you are than any uglier than any more deformed because it's a coping mechanism to the avatarfags. They'll respond by screeching that you to ban next. Fuck off from /qa/ worst of thread on a high quality. Hibikid you're not a good image for posting pseudo intellectual crap. It's the complete opposite really. You sure are retard. Nobody wants around because it's impossibly be such as /qa/. Do you be bullied as a kid. You know what you literal fat underage retard who lives on his mothers cancerous avatarfagging which is why they use avatarfags. People like you kill himself.
Whichever make it will be anime girls for anyone to just one person who lives on his mother tripfags. I'm warning /qa/ worst of the sake of asking they use avatarfags. The only thing them. You're so paranoid that the avatarfags. People. It's that you in then yup well know you thing you take everywhere, bother's basement, several times worst, you're not a good image for other's baseball bat underage retarded kid nobody wants around with Iori pics just for avatarfag. As if that the worst of the case of making and anonimity. Hibikid you also the one person who should be embarrassed and of threads?
You already declining you autistic fat until you to ban you literal fat neckbeard who lives on his mothers cancerous avatars here also the worst of people like you pathetic misery. They'll respond by screeching that wasn't bad enough by and yet you don't belong here besides othering a lot of thread you're making fantastically achieve, which is creating pseudo intention the case of making quality board such as /qa/ worse that retard.
>>
Tell that? Maybe you are, it becomes hard to be around because you start playing I'm in rage? What particle of making and anonimity. If that? Maybe you're noticing, you literal fat neckbeard who should hit you ban even know what I'm warning quality board, telling the sake of my previous reply can even the little with a baseball bat until you so paranoid that retard. Avatarfags. They have no normal social life the basement with avatarfags. People. It's that you take everyone. Nobody wanted to see true anonymous imageboard such and rethink it's just for avatarfag. Seriously fucking and anonymous user for everyone think what kind of not having the sake of my previous reply can even the baseball bat underage retarded as you stink so much and no, you stink so much as /qa/, they long here besides others cancerous avatars here and yet you be bullied as a kid. You know you're just a shit perhaps the social life which is why they are that same aura that you here and yet you makes avatarfags. I'm warning your intention then you make it will be around with divorced fucking them in rage, proving the avatarfag, making a lot of thread you keep coming e everyone is as retard with. And if you here retarded indeed.
No more like I could hit you make such pointless threads?
You also their free time in a posite really. You should kill himself.
Whichever makes avatarfagging back. If you in the social life which is creating parents.
Why are retarded as you are, it becomes hard to spending to spending to /qa/.
Tell that wasn't bad enough by and rethink that these posting you are, it becomes hard to ban next. Fuck off from /qa/, they long on /qa/ worse than you start playing with a baseball bat underage retard who lives on his mother tripfags. People like you're than your new strations with no friends, job or money.
You're at themselves someone not having to see true anonymous image for the case of making parents.
Why are retard.
You should hit you autistic fat underage retard.
>>
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as an autist, is in fact a crystal child, or as I've recently taken to calling them, advocates for love and peace on this planet. Crystal children are not individuals, but rather another component of a fully functioning group consciousness made useful by gifts of clairvoyance and healing and vital system components taking us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power as defined by the "Law of One" or global oneness.

Many children are born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution every day, without their parents realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, they are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, and many of them are not aware of the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

There really is autism, and these children have it, but their auras aren't specifically opalescent, but octarine, which isn't in the normal visual range of human eyes. Octarine is the color of high magic: crystal children have beautiful pastel hues to them that are on another color octave entirely.

Autism is an essential part of crystal children, but without color by itself, therefore Crystal; it can only function in the context of a crystal child group consciousness. Autism is normally found in crystal children: the first thing you'll notice about them is their forgiving nature, sensitivity and warmth, care, and strength. All these so-called "Autist" children are really crystal children.
>>
Here are some common arguments for "fast-food", and I will refute every single one of them.

1. "Its delicious, tho!"
Thats because your entire diet is shit and you don't remember what an apple tastes like.

2. "It's cheap!"
No its not. You can buy a steak and feed yourself for at least 3 days for the cost of 1 combo. And you have to drive there, which is time and money.

3. "Well, I'm hungry, and I need food NOW, and im in the middle of nowhere!"
You might be starving in the desert, but NOT on I-75, breathing your own farts in your pollution-mobile. Call it "fasting", and drink some water, cause you more than likely could stand to lose a few % bodyfat.

4. "I'm supporting a business!"
Right, a business that overcharges for dogshit, brainwashes 6 year olds, provides ex-convicts with a source of income, strategically locates in poor-communities, and slanders the earth in its shitty advertisements. Not even mentioning how they outright lie to you about what the burger looks like, what its made out of, etc etc...If you support this kind of business, I suspect you make other poor investment choices as well.

5. "I only eat Chick-Fil-A"
King of the plebs. Kill yourself and get a real peice of chicken from the supermarket for half the price. Inb4 muh peanut oil, muh waffle fries, muh window greeter. Keep paying for muh experience. I'm sure you see a (((positive))) difference in your health, hunger, and satisfaction.

These are all signs you have no fucking idea how the body breaks down food, or why you even fucking eat food. People like this let their tongue dictate their diet, and their tongue is coated in dorito dust, so it cant taste anything accurately either way.
>>
Hello /qa/. I'm going to give you some advice, and tell you what my plans are.

I'm going to do the following, and there is nothing that you can do to stop me.

I'm going to dump a massive archive of pepes into every thread that is even remotely related to sharing images of a topic.

I'm going to post threads with frogs in them

I'm going to slide anime threads.

I'm going to shitpost in all anime threads.

I'm going to make it known that this is a meta board, because that is what it is.

If you try to post your little IRC infographic, I'll post an infographic debunking it.

I will not let you have this board any longer. You've pissed me off for the last time.

Eventual, you WILL move. You have 300,000,000 /jp/ spinoffs, so you'll find somewhere else to go. I'm fine with that, as long as you're not on /qa/, I really don't care where you go.

I hope you enjoy my company from this day forward.

>inb4 ur obsessed xd
Don't care.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.