[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mods fucking please - /llsifg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: llsifg.png (211KB, 1911x950px) Image search: [Google]
llsifg.png
211KB, 1911x950px
>>>/vg/181470431
Can the mods do something about this shithole? Every fucking day, nobody talks about the game and its all just some shitposters instigating flame wars. I have been reporting people but nobody is doing anything, please put this shitposting general out of its misery.
>>
>>1434553
I agree. Ban that general.
>>
>>1434553
t. nu-whale
>>
>>1434553
>shitposters
>s
Are you sure it's not just one guy?
>>
it's just one guy though
>>
Can we be allowed to post seiyuus again? Pretty please.
It IS a part of the game.
>>
File: 3295218.jpg (157KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
3295218.jpg
157KB, 1440x810px
Ban everyone who likes Love Live.
>>
just ban that one guy
>>
>>1434553
It's just seiyuu posters forcing their shit into a game general.
>>
>>1434567
>posters
it's just one guy
>>
>>1434565
Great idea Sachiko!
>>
>>1434553
>At least you're not bad to new people. I remember when I said I'm new and you fucktards told me to kindly fuck off because newfags only make shit worse or something I don't remember

wow /a/ in charge of raising and distinguishing a valid argument

this man literally can't even remember the passive aggressive vomit spewed at him yet he's praising it as having enlightened him of how to be good and why it's such
>>
>>1434567
>trying to start a flamewar between seiyuu posters and game posters
This is exactly what I am talking about. Fuck you guys. Who says a seiyuu poster cant also play the game? You guys are a bunch of fucking bored shitposting morons.
>>
>>1434573
it's literally just one guy though?
>>
Fuck off back to your general retards.
>>
>>1434573
found the butthurt seiyuushitter
fuck off to /a/ if you want to sperg about your off-topic shit
>>
>>1434575
Not until the mods do something about this. the Jannys arent doing shit. I just want my /comfy/ general back.
>>
How to improve /llsifg/:
Step 1: Allow Seiyuuposting
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit
>>
>>1434563
It is not.
>>
>>1434579
Shhh, don't tell them.
>>
>>1434578
>>1434563
>dude i saw rikyako, lol she said she wants to suck my dick dude so cash lmao
no, go to /a/ you creepy fucks
>>
How to improve /llsifg/:
Step 1: Ban that one guy
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!
>>
BAN THAT ONE GUY
>>
File: instructions.png (694KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
instructions.png
694KB, 1280x1480px
>>1434553
>>
>>1434578
/thread
>>
>>1434588
Bingo. Time to make /llsifg/ great again.
>>
>>1434578
Get it done
>>
>>1434578
THIS!
>>
Of course the literal reddit board thinks this is a mod helpdesk.
>>
>>1434578
Fuck yeah
>>
>>1434578
wtf thats a good idea
>>
>>1434578
i agree with this guy
>>
>>1434609
>>1434606
>>1434603
>>1434600
>>1434596
>>1434592
literally one guy
>>
If a mod does by some chance happen to stumble upon this, you should delete /llsifg/. You can't even talk about or discuss the game without being called an "attention whore" and it's been overrun by shitposters like those forcing the "one guy" meme. You'll be doing /vg/ a favor by getting rid of it.
>>
Allow seiyuus if not delete then just delete that place.
>>
Fuck the seiyuu.
>>
>>1434617
literally one guy bro, you said it
>>
>>1434623
I would but I don't have the money
>>
>>1434620
>p-pls allow the seiyuus o-otherwise d-delet that place
sad
>>
>>1434629
it's just one guy
literally one
>>
>>1434553
It looks fine.
>>
File: i want to fuck this character.gif (2MB, 308x344px) Image search: [Google]
i want to fuck this character.gif
2MB, 308x344px
All generals are like that. That's why there's a containment board for them. Generals are effectively shitty IRC channels with images. They are ALWAYS filled to the brim with chatter that's only on topic insofar as it is vaguely related to the franchise the game is in, and are therefore contained away from the actual video game/anime boards because they are inherently off topic. very few video games have enough constant new content to warrant chain threads that last fucking indefinitely.

>fire emblem general
>i want to fuck this character
>llsif general
>warcraft general

Welcome to nu-4chan enjoy your stay.

you /vg/ays need to realize that you are shitposting on a shitposting containment board and have no right to talk about quality. if you had something worth discussing you would make an actual thread on /v/.

I want every general on /vg/ to just link to a discord channel and then permaban the IP of the user getting linked from /v/
>>
>>1434602
Go back to Wasoru

>>1434617
How about we just delete /vg/ in general?
>>
>>1434617
Not all generals are garbage. /dfg/, /rlg/, /domg/, and /ss13g/ are fine.
>>
>>1435031
You want to fuck a boy? That's a boy.
>>
Why don't seiyuu posters go to /jp/? They love idols over there and the board could use some more recurring generals.
>>
>>1435441
Love Live isn't allowed on /jp/
>>
>>1434553
>Every fucking day, nobody talks about the [subject] and its all just some shitposters instigating flame wars.
Yep, that sounds like a general.
>>
>>1435611
They seem to have been allowed lately, as long as they focus on the franchise and not the anime then it falls under ``other otaku paraphernalia,'' and ``diverse niche Japanese interests''. I mean if im@s is allowed there's no real reason LL shouldn't be.
>>
nobody cares fuck off back to your shithole already
>>
>>1435031
/vg/ needs post IDs badly. It won't fully solve the problem but at least you can just filter the garbage for the duration of the thread.
>>
>>1434553
/wfg/ has had this problem for a little over a year
it is literally one person
good luck
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.