[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1468333064062.png (4MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1468333064062.png
4MB, 2048x2048px
>/v/
>>
>>1432657
How horrifying, part of me doesn't think it's real.
>>
File: 1498460971243.jpg (577KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1498460971243.jpg
577KB, 2048x1536px
>>1432657
Back to R*ddit!
>>
How old is that screencap of those reddit posts?
>>
File: 1497904477998.png (147KB, 405x327px) Image search: [Google]
1497904477998.png
147KB, 405x327px
>>
>>1432667
I don't think it is, I just tried to search for some of the users and although they all exist none of them have said any of these comments, which seems likely because this stinks of a false flag (all of /v/'s fears put into directed words)
Or they all deleted them because a ton of people spammed them
>>
>>1432674
20 days ago
>>
>>1432679
I think it reddit makes only a few pages of user activity visible, that's why you can't go back to your first comment on reddit unless it is your own account
>>
>>1432674
Been around for one year and a half at the very least
>>
>>1432679
It's here Reddit casual. They deleted it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/3t9oab/pol_build_two_walls/
>>
>>1432686
When posts are deleted on reddit they say ``post deleted'' and I think there's some mark for when it was edited. I think that person replying was just someone who saw the OP image and decided to rage at that user.
>>
>>1432686
You're retarded! In fact, I saw that post in my search, but lets have a look at why you're retarded:
If it was deleted, there would be a [deleted] tag, if it was edited there would be an edited tag, replace the "r" with "c" in "reddit" in the url and you will also see nothing has been deleted
What has happened is someone as retarded as you saw that image, then went on reddit and replied to that guys latest post
>wow you know so much about reddit go back there retard
Too bad you gloated about being a reddit master, so that reply won't work
>>
>>1432688
>>1432691
I think he was just digging up his comment history as it is common on reddit. Self deleted posts don't show up in your user history so it would be pretty hard to dig it up, and the replying user must have gotten his information out somewhere pointing to what is seen in the OP.
>>
>>1432693
https://redditcommentsearch.com/
Unless EVERY one of the people in that image deleted their comment, one of them would show up here, but they don't, so the OP is faked
Glad we put that one to bed
>>
>>1432696
https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/3t9oab/pol_build_two_walls/cxivb20/
Who is this guy quoting then?
>>
>>1432698
The OP image. We've been through this.
>>
>>1432698
Oh my, what a coincidence. This message happens to be mine, i posted it in a unrelated thead as i couldn't find the specific posts in the OP, however the users in the screencap do use /r/4chan (or used to at least). Quite funny to find it linked in a random thread on /qa/ one year and a half after i posted it.
>>
>>1432709
Why did you not do any research to find out its fake?
Why are you so buttmad?
Why do you unironically have a reddit account?
Go back there?
>>
File: 1472335778998.jpg (145KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472335778998.jpg
145KB, 600x600px
>>1432715
The reddit account was created specifically for the occasion, this was back when i bothered about newfags and redditors & had a folder with a bunch of screencaps but i've deleted all of that now and i just tell people to lurk more
>>
that was proven fake like 5 minutes after it was posted
not that you kids care
>>
>>1432657
This image is ironic as fuck. Not only is the text fake, it's been spammed on /v/ for the last ~2 years but now someone attached an epin OPM reaction image to it that takes up half the image. Because the image needs to tell you how to react to redditors, I guess?
>>
and up
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.